Auto quest auto battle should aion have it ?

Neleth-KT

I think is a bad idea to have autoquest and autobattles. The only automatic think I would like is auto path finder. So if you have to do a quest and you do not know where the mobs are, you can click on it and your toon will start walking on that direction. (of couse it must be disabled for quest about searching something). 

Now I am totally upset with the automatic quest adquisition in the middle of PvP areas. Sometimes yo are entering to some place full of enemies and the quest pops up in the middle of your screen making you blind. Those quest should appear in silent mode or in the base, but not in the middle of the action just cause you crossed the edge of an area. 

Think about it, do you really want MMO's to become like that? Mobile games are on heavy demand, sure, but that isn't going to last forever. Do you want Aion to become that? Just a mindless, auto-everything, no story, nothing. I played today one of those games, I did "continuous battle" and it leveled me from 11 to 20 in 30 minutes while I went to get me some food or coffee. It's pathetic.

I know Aion 2 is a confirmed triple A title for PC, keep it that way. We already have Aion Legions of War and Aion Tempest coming.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/22/2017 at 3:27 PM, Kubei-DN said:

Think about it, do you really want MMO's to become like that? Mobile games are on heavy demand, sure, but that isn't going to last forever. Do you want Aion to become that? Just a mindless, auto-everything, no story, nothing. I played today one of those games, I did "continuous battle" and it leveled me from 11 to 20 in 30 minutes while I went to get me some food or coffee. It's pathetic.

I know Aion 2 is a confirmed triple A title for PC, keep it that way. We already have Aion Legions of War and Aion Tempest coming.

Aion 2 Confirmed? Can you link a source? I can't find anything but rumor and speculation.

Archived