Fort Reset - Response from Support

Teemaa

9 minutes ago, Teemaa said:

Harassing support isn't going to change the answer you get from support. Harassing the community team afterward also isn't going to change the answer. Support said NCsoft is aware of it and is handling it. Learn to wait, it hasn't been that long.

Edited by Edict

10 minutes ago, Edict said:

Harassing support isn't going to change the answer you get from support. Harassing the community team afterward also isn't going to change the answer. Support said NCsoft is aware of it and is handling it. Learn to wait, it hasn't been that long.

Why is communication so hard?

why would I pay for something that i haven't gotten full access to content for,  for 3 weeks

And i'm not harassing anyone - support told me to post about it on the forums.

Edited by Teemaa

1 minute ago, Edict said:

You are also exaggerating the situation. They already communicated, you just don't like the answer.

Where did they communicate to the player base at large instead of individual tickets?

do you have any idea how communication works?

Then what would be correct?  What do you view as fair?   Elys lost those forts 2 days to a week early.   Would you prefer they just mail out medals to everyone who missed out..  knowing that not everyone does those dailies?  I pay for those medals with my time and AP so if you wanna just give them to me for free............

30 minutes ago, Teemaa said:

So are we not gonna talk about it?

forts swapped to configuration BEFORE they started resetting. Also not correct

I dunno correcting a wrong to way was before seems pretty fair to me.  Good job Ncsoft.  

Would you be this outraged if Asmos had the forts before the resets and got corrected to that?  I highly doubt it.

1 hour ago, Yoyo said:

I dunno correcting a wrong to way was before seems pretty fair to me.  Good job Ncsoft.  

Would you be this outraged if Asmos had the forts before the resets and got corrected to that?  I highly doubt it.

I’m outraged that there isn’t any sort of communication.

if they reset it to balaur to “make it fair” then say “this point forward the problem is fixed” that would be okay

or even saying “it’s going to be set to before the problem started” 

no communication