Has anyone experienced hotkey/keybinds/skills/gear set/chat settings got reset

CuteAJ

Has anyone experienced hotkey/keybinds/skills/name for gear sets/chat settings got reset after disconnected and a slow load up in game? Upon re entering the game, all data related to that specific character was GONE/reset. 

Is there a quick fix for this or how do I fix this without setting them up again? It can take hours and I might miss out on some old settings.

Has anyone encountered this before? Need advise.

2 hours ago, CuteAJ said:

Has anyone experienced hotkey/keybinds/skills/name for gear sets/chat settings got reset after disconnected and a slow load up in game? Upon re entering the game, all data related to that specific character was GONE/reset. 

Is there a quick fix for this or how do I fix this without setting them up again? It can take hours and I might miss out on some old settings.

Has anyone encountered this before? Need advise.

Usually it happens to the transformation on my skill bar and the minion, but a few times in the past I got my whole skill bars to get a full reset.

This is why I keep a screenshot of it, I might know where skills are when I need to use them but I cannot remember them to remake the skill bar identical.

Edited by Arhangelos