Band-aids for the current population imbalance

Beast-KT

1. One-way Faction Change
Allow Elyos players to be able to swap their main characters to the Asmodian side. Aion NA will not have new players coming in due to how hard it is to start from scratch so the best bet would be to take some of the Elyos population and move them to Asmo. I already know a couple of groups who are down to do this hencewhy I think this is the best move to make. Imagine an Asmodian race that is able to contest world bosses, apsaranta raids, Vielle etc.

2. Implement the Global Broker
I remember reading a patch note saying we were supposed to get a global broker either on this patch or the next. Eitherway, this would be a soft band-aid to help Asmodian economy but still wouldn't address the elephant in the room which is the population and the lack of content for the Asmodian side.

3. Allow Cross-faction Character Creation and the Ability to Move Items via Account Warehouse
Allow Elyos players to create an Asmodian character and be able to move their items via the account warehouse back and forth. This will allow players to bounce between the 2 factions population in hopes to tip the scales against the winning faction. This, however, would bring the most problems as people would just move to Asmodian side if they're winning.

Please consider these suggestions if you want Aion NA to survive a bit longer.

Allow Elyos players to be able to swap their main characters to the Asmodian side. Aion NA will not have new players coming in due to how hard it is to start from scratch so the best bet would be to take some of the Elyos population and move them to Asmo. I already know a couple of groups who are down to do this hencewhy I think this is the best move to make. Imagine an Asmodian race that is able to contest world bosses, apsaranta raids, Vielle etc.

If the Asmo's were not so defeated i think it would be an easy to add a practical scenario to your theory crafting.

If these groups that want to change faction to help do not participate in any content at all for a week and the asmos participate at full force i would wager you could gauge whether or not these groups changing factions will help things or just create the same problem but for the opposite faction.

In my experience playing other games that allows alliance(GvG) and faction switching ends up often being the geared and often the big spending players that will be the ones who switch and if several groups of geared elyos switched faction it would just make it so elyos lose everything and asmos win everything. That is not bandaid fixing any problem that is creating the same problem for different people.

I remember reading a patch note saying we were supposed to get a global broker either on this patch or the next. Eitherway, this would be a soft band-aid to help Asmodian economy but still wouldn't address the elephant in the room which is the population and the lack of content for the Asmodian side.

This would be pretty cool when it comes in if we were meant to get a global broker, I think this has been a long time coming and has honestly fit the lore since release considering shugo's are the broker agents in this game and they work for both factions. If this is meant to come in soon that will help circulation of items through-out both factions but will also create other problems in itself.

Allow Elyos players to create an Asmodian character and be able to move their items via the account warehouse back and forth. This will allow players to bounce between the 2 factions population in hopes to tip the scales against the winning faction. This, however, would bring the most problems as people would just move to Asmodian side if they're winning.

To me this is no different than the problems that will arise in the first band-aid.

I love the ideology that is perceived by what you said but i genuinely feel like the practicality will just not work out how you would want it to play out. If they do implement 1) then i will be genuinely curious to see how it plays out.

I like the 1-way faction transfer idea and I think NCWest should seriously consider it. However, I agree with Squid that it would only work if the Elyos could agree on which legions or players were going to switch sides ahead of time and stick to the plan. We wouldn't want every ultra-geared player swapping over to the Asmo side, especially all at once. The game is only fun when both factions stand a chance.

This is the literal definition of Dr. Frankenstein trying to piece together a monster and bring it to life.  Ncosft has been ignoring everyone for longer than this but yet people keep requesting assistance... Let the game die. For a very long they did not deserve a loyal player base. All switching sides will allow some people to do is switch to kill people they disliked in their faction. If that is a lot of people.. You now still have faction imbalance.