Weekly Server Maintenance - April 4, 2023 [Aion Classic] - New Day and Time

Primali

9 minutes ago, Neckbeard said:

jaja solo he jugado a Aion durante 5 meses... haz pvp en WoW durante 13 años y dime algo diferente

I hope my question doesn't sound aggressive or intrusive. Why play Aion if you play WOW? I ask why I have never played WOW.

1 hour ago, Disregard-DN said:

When they said maint would be at 3pm pacific, i thought they meant ON WEDNESDAY when siege is at 8pm, not on tuesday when it's at 6pm.

The announcement said 10pm UTC and would last for 7hrs.

That's the only time you need to know, UTC doesn't change, doesn't have daylight savings or other distortions.

10 minutes ago, Cyfur said:

El anuncio decía a las 10 p. m. UTC y duraría 7 horas.

Esa es la única hora que necesita saber, UTC no cambia, no tiene horario de verano u otras distorsiones.

It looks like you know the game well, hey, why does it tell me that I don't have authorization to connect?

3 minutes ago, kattor said:

It looks like you know the game well, hey, why does it tell me that I don't have authorization to connect?

Because the server is down for a 7hr maintenance like this thread announced.

1 minute ago, Cyfur said:

Debido a que el servidor está inactivo por un mantenimiento de 7 horas como se anunció en este hilo.

OK, so when they service the classic, they also service the normal Aion

14 minutes ago, kattor said:

OK, so when they service the classic, they also service the normal Aion

Correct, the announcement for normal retail is there as well.

It's currently Wednesday UTC, but I presume the long maintenance is still many hours off.

It looks like they might have made a timing mistake with the start of the maintenance.

Aionops on twitter says Classic 2 hrs normal Aion 7hrs which doesn't agree with the announcement in this thread.

Edited by Cyfur

On 4/3/2023 at 10:04 PM, Primali said:

Greetings Daevas!

Tomorrow we will be holding our regularly scheduled maintenance for Aion Classic. Downtime will begin at 3:00 p.m. PDT / 10:00 p.m. UTC / 12:00 a.m. CET (April 5), and will conclude after approximately 2 hours.

The following changes will be coming to the game during this maintenance:

Thank you!

WHY?!?!? In GOD's name are you even bothering. Or is this just another bot set up to post about updates for no reason at all? Who cares about some crappy event when you cant play the game ROFL. F.A.I.L.

On 4/4/2023 at 3:34 PM, Kalev said:

I contacted support. They know about the issue and are working on it. (Errr the quality is real real bad. I'll try and fix when I am home, first time trying to post here, sorry.)

Screenshot-20230404-142833.png

My worry is that we have had a nice amount of new players > who hitting the game > has substantial issues making any Kinah via drops.  They obviously ask about the very poor drop rate and ... well LFG breaks out in considerable negative chat about "the status of AION Classic".  I have invited many new ones to my guild to help them out - and ... sadly they are deciding that after a few days of poor drops, they simply don't want to play.  

Basically - this issue is causing ripple effects by not making it a game new folks want to play.  If not for  the ones who do play - try to fix this so we don't watch  new blood decide to log out and delete.   It is painful to watch.

On 4/5/2023 at 1:23 AM, GenericUser37192 said:

It's not only a manastone problem. it's a stigma problem as well...  who the nyerk is going to grind level 20-22 mobs for hours to get their stigma ?
how many templar are asking for doom lure ?
If you are going to let the drop rate this way (it might work for KR, but not for NA with current server population)
Could you please make it so that there is a level 20-22 stigma at 100% drop rate at Haramel ? like for nochsana 28 or Steel rake 44-50 ? 
and if you could lower the price of soul sickness, this game punishes enough already.
take those 2 cents.

At least 5 different Templars right now are looking for DOOM LURE stigma including me, impossible to farm (just wont drop) or buy (50M, no new player has that kind of kinah), this scares off new players. Please fix this!

• Roseae unpinned this topic