Bring back normal trade without broker for expensive things!

BlessaSunset-KT

"Untradeable, can be brokered" are majority of things now. It's generally stupid and complicates normal game. I don't know how it may help fighting any hackers or botters? A bot became built-in in the game client, we can legally farm with it now, but as for hackers, they probably still exist and are still more dangerous than they were on 5.x patches and earlier.  I mean broker hackers, I'm not sure whether they  exist now, but I read 2-3 years ago they existed and would immediately buy any expensive thing on the broker that was sold for a cheap price. I would say they were not always on, there were times I could more or less safely transfer average and expensive things like runestones through broker between my accounts. Recently there appeared prime runestones, very expensive on the broker.  It's obvious that one account can never collect 3 prime, or even greater, runestones of same transformation and 3 different effects , without trading between accounts. Kinah are untradeable, NCsoft is fighting kinah traders, I understand. But then, it becomes impossible to have enough kinah to trade between accounts through the broker paying the full price these expensive things cost. A couple of days ago I lost a good greater runestone Drop Rate Kaisinel-Zikel apostles +5 while transferring it through the broker between my accounts, it was so frustrating! :( We don't have any selection boxes for runestones and only get them at random, so trading is inevitable! This type of runestone is still in insufficiency to my accounts in general. I don't have ultimate transformations other than in bottles that Kerub gave us as quest rewards (Zikel and Nezekan). I was lucky enough to sell a prime runestone gotten from the recent event and buy that same runestone of mine on the broker for 500,000,000 k. But it is rather expensive, you see!  I'm sure it was that same runestone I had lost  because I've been watching runestones on the broker every day and I know this type is extremely rare. 

Please make runestones (and other valuable things) tradeable without the broker!!! 🙏

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

One person basically stole most people on Asmo side's runes with automation. Could see him selling tonnes of the prime runes since then. Shame - when confronted they freaked out and reply in all caps demanding billions etc...

These should be tradeable absolutely. FS pieces too if wrapped.

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/5/2023 at 11:50 AM, Suhfi-DN said:

Got my wraps snitched by those auto buying,  which took me two weeks to farm 60 exp marks.

This is the developers problem, they could at least wrapped items to be account tradeable. 

What wrappable gear is sold for EXP marks? 

On 6/28/2023 at 6:10 PM, HelliosRed-KT said:

What wrappable gear is sold for EXP marks? 

The wrapping scrolls cost 60 xp marks for 2 from apsaranta npc, or 1 wrap for 60 xp marks from the gelk/inggi agent defense npc, its not the gear that you buy with xp marks its the wrapping scrolls and those were snatched by broker bots.

On 6/29/2023 at 8:42 PM, Viseris-KT said:

The wrapping scrolls cost 60 xp marks for 2 from apsaranta npc, or 1 wrap for 60 xp marks from the gelk/inggi agent defense npc, its not the gear that you buy with xp marks its the wrapping scrolls and those were snatched by broker bots.

Thanks! Could you please explain detailedly where is that npc in Apsaranta? And where in Gelkmaros. It's not in Renown Reward store, is it? Is the price in Gelkmaros 2 times higher, i.e. it's the same kind of scroll as in Apsaranta for 60 exp. marks?

1 hour ago, HelliosRed-KT said:

Thanks! Could you please explain detailedly where is that npc in Apsaranta? And where in Gelkmaros. It's not in Renown Reward store, is it? Is the price in Gelkmaros 2 times higher, i.e. it's the same kind of scroll as in Apsaranta for 60 exp. marks?

Sure, theres an NPC thats spawns in Apsaranta every 2 hours, odd hours server time 1pm-3pm-5pm-etc, you see it on the map(a bag with a question mark) but there are different types of npcs that sell different things, and the one with the Wrapping scrolls they nerfed a few patches back so its a lot rarer now, anyway, the npc you are looking for is named Mysterious Black Marketer, it sells a total of 20 scrolls, with 2 limit per char, for 30 XP marks each. Another NPC that could be useful from these is Suspicious Black Marketer, it sells Oath Tablets but thats limited to 2 tablets total, and 1 per char so it goes fast. The rest are not really useful, they sell oath stone, bubbling acid, stigma enchant, paragon stone,  things like that. The NPCs stay there for 5 minutes.

The gelk one, is only there after successful defense of mastarius/veille, which now that the immortals on elys side quit we have been getting on and off, so mastarius/veille defense is 3 times a week, on Tuesdays, Fridays, Saturdays, either at 1pm server or 10pm server time its random between gelk and ingi defense. So if we successfully defend an npc spawns for 30 minutes that sells 1 Wrapping scrolls for 60 XP marks, and 2 Ultimate manastone boxes for 3 XP marks.

Edited by Viseris-KT