Weekly Server Maintenance - May 30, 2023 [Aion]

Wissp

• Aion Team

Greetings, Daevas!

Tomorrow, May 30 we will be holding our regularly scheduled maintenance for Aion. Downtime will begin at 3:00 pm PDT / 10:00 pm UTC / 5:00 pm CDT and will conclude after approximately 3 hours and 30 minutes.

Aion Maintenance Notes
The following changes will be coming to the game during this maintenance:

• AN Daeva's Pass - Season 9 Begins
    • Event Duration: May 30 – June 27
    • Please note that starting this season, Daeva Pass Season will begin/end on Tuesdays.
  • GP (Glory Point) Reset and Gold Bar Distribution based on Rank
    • Next Season Duration: May 30- June 27
  • Abyssal Splinter Dialogue Issue Fix
  • Spring Sweet Dreams Event ends
  • Spring Breeze Bundle Ends
  • Dream of Bloom Promotion Ends
  • AN Daeva's Pass - Season 8 Ends

Thank you!
The Aion Team

5 hours ago, Wissp said:

Greetings, Daevas!

Tomorrow, May 30 we will be holding our regularly scheduled maintenance for Aion. Downtime will begin at 3:00 pm PDT / 10:00 pm UTC / 5:00 pm CDT and will conclude after approximately 3 hours and 30 minutes.

Aion Maintenance Notes

• Please note that starting this season, Daeva Pass Season will begin/end on Tuesdays.
    • Next Season Duration: 2023-05-30 16:00:00 - 2023-06-27 16:00:00

Thank you!
The Aion Team

The game is almost completely dead and they still won't put up a decent event? the last 2 events were really disappointing and very unbalanced RNG even for p2w people lol

Edited by Petruccinator-KT

@Wissp Hi Wissp, Can you look into the Arena of Discipline and GP ( Glory points) Ranking reset date? It's supposed to be in Sync with maintenance day which is on 30th of May.  However the season end date given in game is 31st of May at 3:00am server time. 

This has been the case ever since the recent move of maintenance day from Wednesday to Tuesday. Maintenance time and day shifted but Season end date for Arena of discipline and GP ( Glory points) did not go in sync. 

That's why NCSoft has a bad reputation when it comes to listening to the community, people ask for events that are hard to give, not everything is P2W, remember that without population, P2W get bored and stop playing, thankfully the next game (TL) NCSoft It will not be in charge of these people in America thanks to Amazon Prime Hopefully they will all pass into their hands.

15 hours ago, Wissp said:

Greetings, Daevas!

Aion Maintenance Notes

• Next Season Duration: 2023-05-30 16:00:00 - 2023-06-27 16:00:00

Thank you!
The Aion Team

10 hours ago, Petruccinator-KT said:

¿El juego está casi completamente muerto y todavía no organizarán un evento decente? los últimos 2 eventos fueron realmente decepcionantes y RNG muy desequilibrado incluso para personas p2w jajaja

That's why NCSoft has a bad reputation when it comes to listening to the community, people ask for events that are hard to give, not everything is P2W, remember that without population, P2W get bored and stop playing, thankfully the next game (TL) NCSoft It will not be in charge of these people in America thanks to Amazon Prime Hopefully they will all pass into their hands.

On 5/29/2023 at 7:12 PM, Wissp said:

Greetings, Daevas!

Aion Maintenance Notes

• Next Season Duration: May 30- June 27

Thank you!
The Aion Team

Hello @Wissp,

Thank the team for fixing the Abyssal Splinter, it seems fine once again. 

I see that the GP season has partially reset, but I never got any rewards from it sent to my mailbox like what happened the last season. The ranking list is still showing all the last season's values. Will it be delayed?

Also, no rewards have been further mentioned or compensated for the GP season we did not get mail from when the patch was implemented.  See here for @Roseae's list: 

Edited by Alyta-DN

6 hours ago, Shiftie-DN said:

@Wissp Any reason why event items have been removed from the BCM before the event actually ends??

They did the same thing for the last event. I'll copy and paste the nonsense I was sent in my ticket about it...

What I asked: 

Why are the Doguri items taken down from the shop? The webpage (https://www.aiononline.com/en-us/news/help-doguri-and-receive-special-rewards) says:

Sale Duration: April 18 - May 9

It should still be up for purchase today (May 9/23) and I wanted to buy the Doguri Special Bundle for 1200BCcoin for my friend who missed out buying the motion from the event NPC because the Elyos always had control over it. Thank you.

They replied:

The item is intended to be unavailable on May 09, 2023. It is possible that due to timezone differences, that the item was removed from your end earlier.

Regards,
GM Fructuoso

It is good that after years of us asking for the event items to exist +1 week after the event ends, so we can utilize them and they finally heard us, but they keep removing the NPCs, they did the same to the previous event and they quickly re-instate him without the need of a restart.

Please bring the flower coin npc back.

Edited by Arhangelos

• Roseae unpinned this topic