11 Classes, 8 Character Slots

KunaiThrow-DN

I am not alone in wanting to have 1 character of every class on one account , but this is currently impossible with the 8 character per account limit. 

Proposed solutions:

1) Add the ability for users to purchase at least 3 additional character slots with real money.

2) Allow players to switch between subclasses at either trainers or possibly by using a premium item to store your skillsets and swap anytime out of combat and certain situations (A player who chose assassin at level 10 could seek out their class trainer to become a ranger too at a later level, for example.)

I have heard that it is hard coded into the game to only allow 8 characters per account total. As it is, is there any way to experience all classes, aside from deleting some characters, after you have tried them out, without making a second account?

14 hours ago, KunaiThrow-DN said:

I have heard that it is hard coded into the game to only allow 8 characters per account total. As it is, is there any way to experience all classes, aside from deleting some characters, after you have tried them out, without making a second account?

As you said yourself, it might be hard to actually accomplish this extentions and I believe the same thing. Quite obvious that people would pay for coupons to extend the number of slots, but I don't believe Aion is that well coded for such things unless they change it for everyone (not just the ones who'd wanna pay for it). I like the suggestion and would prefer if they make it for everyone.

People have been askign for years about this, 1 of the very 1st gripes during beta/prelaunch.... MAXIMUM of 8 characters per account, servers not withstanbding. you made 2 asmodians on X... go over to Y and only 6 slots open to make elyos, during the days of subbing the game..............

• 1 month later...

have you noticed on the character selection page, so much space is used for Aion advertising, the 8 chars have been squeezed into a scroll window. this is lunacy and so typical of Aion.

but the left side or column is adverts and the right side or column is squashed tiny,lol, i regret knowing this is stupid but still logon anyway.

why is the font so illegible? poss the worst font in history, even doctors can't write worse font. can't tell a i from a I or l  < see what i mean?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived