Weekly Server Maintenance - June 27, 2023 [Aion]

Wissp

21 hours ago, MetaBlack-KT said:

Absolutely agree! Forcing us to play only 1 character on an account 24/7 degenerates the game! Why do we have 8 slots on an account if we're not given time to play 7 of them??? It was much better the last year when we could get all tokens (5 from BCM +7 from Lugbug quests) for an hour and then switch to other toons!   

Deleting PvP instances degenerated the game. Not having enough content to sustain playing a single character degenerated the game. Removing crafting degenerated the game, Removing gathering degenerated the game...Damn this list could go on forever.

At the end of the day they remove features and take take take from its players. Which is not an NCamerica problem even in Korea they are complaining about the same problems they simply do not care.

NCsoft need a wake up call but unfortunately they genuinely believe that having their current PC titles as near abandoned ware is the correct choice. The only way they will actually fix problems with Aion and so on is if T&L fails, Not does poorly but fails to make back its losses. It will make them look to their community rather than inwards like they have been doing.

It is depressingly funny NCsoft back in the day stumbled apon the current features that BDO is implementing to keep the western player base happy yet NCsoft abandoned those features in-favor for what they have now LOL.

Here I thought: "Oh look, Stormwing Event. I've only missed three days. I should still be able to make the deadline, after all, we usually have a few extra days of wiggle-room. After leaving Aion for two months, maybe I'll log in for a couple minutes and try to get a new Apostal. For the fun of it. See who is still alive....." Then I realize that, once again, I'm being asked to have my game open and idle for literally 24 hours a day. BREAKING NEWS: WE ARE NO LONGER LOCKED UP FOR COVID19! Players have lives. This game is literally designed for robots now. I am reminded of why I quit. *disappears off the face of the Earth/Atreia again*.

On 6/30/2023 at 6:45 AM, Squid said:

Deleting PvP instances degenerated the game. Not having enough content to sustain playing a single character degenerated the game. Removing crafting degenerated the game, Removing gathering degenerated the game...Damn this list could go on forever.

At the end of the day they remove features and take take take from its players. Which is not an NCamerica problem even in Korea they are complaining about the same problems they simply do not care.

NCsoft need a wake up call but unfortunately they genuinely believe that having their current PC titles as near abandoned ware is the correct choice. The only way they will actually fix problems with Aion and so on is if T&L fails, Not does poorly but fails to make back its losses. It will make them look to their community rather than inwards like they have been doing.

It is depressingly funny NCsoft back in the day stumbled apon the current features that BDO is implementing to keep the western player base happy yet NCsoft abandoned those features in-favor for what they have now LOL.

Yes, I loved pvp instances, especially Dredgion. I loved pvp more in 4.x-5.x patches, but since 6.0  I became too often one-shot and it  turned me away from pvp. Although, it was better in Dredgion and Idgel Dome with it. It was frustrating that they were removed.