Weekly Server Maintenance - June 27, 2023 [Aion]

Wissp

Do you even realize when there's a beneficial event, who benefits the most? The botters. 

Unless you're one of them Ryouken, I'd suggest otherwise to use your brain. What are you seeking from this Stormwing event? Blessed paragon enchantment stones? you think your 20-30 blessed paragon enchant stones going to help you? Vs botters who probably will have thousands and sell services to cheating players and fully geared? Do you even know the impact to the game that would occur?

You know nothing Ryouken.

Usually only botters or players that doesnt have much knowledge or awareness of the game situation would come on and cry for not having a "benefiicial" enough event for them.

Also, this is a FREE event. No one is asking you to stay on 24 hours for 12 tokens. Spread it out, we got 2 months for this event. I personally think this event set up is the best they could come up with, UNLESS, they wanna work for it and ban all the botters. Otherwise, any altercation to this stormwing event would ruin the game even more than it already is .

@WidWid yes, im using my brain and not becoming a bot which is 24/7 log into the game to get to last egg.
As the most ppl that farming the event I just want the apostle transformation box. I cannot dual account so you can worry about me being a bot. Im a well known player in the game so guess yourself.

good luck yourself becoming a bot over this event bud.

You hear yourself? Most people only think about what "they want". You have no idea if this event was altered, shorten the time to get tokens,  the impact of how many more players will get fully geared due to RMT/Cheating botters selling enchant services, you wouldn't want to play the game even all the more. You want apostle trasnformation box which you would get eventually, over the 2 months course. Either you stay on longer to hasten the process or do it slower and get it eventually. 

NCsoft shouldve done damage control over these damn nasty game ruining botters LONG ago. Which they didn't. Coincidentally, they came out with stormwing event this time, with 24 hours for 12 token time span, which is the best scenario. Legit players get to benefit, if they have a goal, they can either stay on game longer or login more often.

As for botters, 24 hours for 12 tokens might not as beneficial to them as they have tens of dozens of accounts that need to bot through to gain kinah every week. WHICH Ncsoft should ban them. Botters have to choose either kinah or this unbeneficial long hour time span stormwing event. Nonetheless, ncsoft should start banning/banwave all the botters. Its so easy to detect who are the botters. DO something about it.

And no, I'm only going to be online as much as I can or want. I'm not going to push or force myself to achieve certain goals from this stormwing event. Again, this is a 2 month long event. A marathon . Its not a sprint. If you wanna sprint, then dont complain, stay on 24/7. Otherwise, finish the run at your own speed.

You're not a well known player. youre just 1 of the little to none player based left players thats still around that does only PVE. That's all. 

AGAIN, this is a FREE event that require you NOTHING , almost 0 effort. Just by staying online as long or as much as you want. No one is pushing anyone to stay longer. 2 months long is more than enough to get to last egg. 

Edited by WidWid

Not to mention, I do understand a certain level of paying is required to keep the game running. Afterall, its a business scheme. However, with ONE bad move from this stormwing event, it's going to cost Ncsoft/Aion Everything. Paragon sales on BCM are for players who are interested. Imagine one bad move from this stormwing egg event and leaning to benefit botters ? They will lose all their businesses to botters through illegal means for RMT.  It's sad. 

1 hour ago, WidWid said:

Usually only botters or players that doesnt have much knowledge or awareness of the game situation would come on and cry for not having a "benefiicial" enough event for them.

Also, this is a FREE event. No one is asking you to stay on 24 hours for 12 tokens. Spread it out, we got 2 months for this event. I personally think this event set up is the best they could come up with, UNLESS, they wanna work for it and ban all the botters. Otherwise, any altercation to this stormwing event would ruin the game even more than it already is .

A bot can stay online for 24 hours, he doesn't have to farm anything or play alts or do quests. A main account on the other hand can't do this.

I like stormwing but the BCM many times glitches and the way it is implemented for a full 24 hour log time is insane for most people.

I personally don't even log for daeva pass anymore, it has been like 3 weeks or so that I barely even log for anything, so this won't hurt me, I can leave my main afk in my estate for 24 hour every day and relog him. It is the active people who won't be able to do the same.

21 minutes ago, Arhangelos said:

A bot can stay online for 24 hours, he doesn't have to farm anything or play alts or do quests. A main account on the other hand can't do this.

I like stormwing but the BCM many times glitches and the way it is implemented for a full 24 hour log time is insane for most people.

I personally don't even log for daeva pass anymore, it has been like 3 weeks or so that I barely even log for anything, so this won't hurt me, I can leave my main afk in my estate for 24 hour every day and relog him. It is the active people who won't be able to do the same.

A bot can stay online 24 hours sure, but are they going to do that? The bots are busy running accounts to farm for their kinah, they dont stay on a character that long. Hence, they dont benefit from SW event with a setup like this. They got to choose, to do their kinah farm or this. I just wish ncsoft would ban and take action against botters. it's so obvious who the botters are.

35 minutes ago, WidWid said:

A bot can stay online 24 hours sure, but are they going to do that? The bots are busy running accounts to farm for their kinah, they dont stay on a character that long. Hence, they dont benefit from SW event with a setup like this. They got to choose, to do their kinah farm or this. I just wish ncsoft would ban and take action against botters. it's so obvious who the botters are.

Who says bots don't benefit from this event? The bots are clearly going to sell the enchant service and make even more real money than they would by farming kinah. So your argument makes no sense at all. You can already see a lot of them logged in without having to do anything.

15 minutes ago, 19s2E9751 said:

Who says bots don't benefit from this event? The bots are clearly going to sell the enchant service and make even more real money than they would by farming kinah. So your argument makes no sense at all. You can already see a lot of them logged in without having to do anything.

Oh yea? have you measure and weigh the amount of bots that's farming kinah vs bots that will actually afk for a month + doing this event ? Sure, there are some that's afking atm and its only the first day. Theres still bots farming kinah and doing Abyssal splinter. Some time down the road, they will start thinking whether getting more kinah is easier for them to make money or this. At least it'd be WAY better to lower down the amount of time needed for shards and make them ALL JUMP onto farming enchant service. This definitely has way more "wall" built around them to stop them from doing this. 

In a long run, this setup of 24 hours for 12 shards it's probably the best leave it at how it is. If legit players have a goal or want to get something, this is a FREE event, you could either do it or not do it. Stop trying to push for some ridiculous "wants" when you don't see the huge potential damage that will cause towards the economy.

You obviously dont know what you're talking hence, you make a new account just to make your first post. I'm flattered.

31 minutes ago, WidWid said:

Oh yea? have you measure and weigh the amount of bots that's farming kinah vs bots that will actually afk for a month + doing this event ? Sure, there are some that's afking atm and its only the first day. Theres still bots farming kinah and doing Abyssal splinter. Some time down the road, they will start thinking whether getting more kinah is easier for them to make money or this. At least it'd be WAY better to lower down the amount of time needed for shards and make them ALL JUMP onto farming enchant service. This definitely has way more "wall" built around them to stop them from doing this. 

In a long run, this setup of 24 hours for 12 shards it's probably the best leave it at how it is. If legit players have a goal or want to get something, this is a FREE event, you could either do it or not do it. Stop trying to push for some ridiculous "wants" when you don't see the huge potential damage that will cause towards the economy.

You obviously dont know what you're talking hence, you make a new account just to make your first post. I'm flattered.

Are you stupid or just a p2w guy that don't want free to play ppl get their paragon enchanted?

2nd option for sure.

And by the way in the way this event is it is not free. You have to pay for energy company for staying 24/7 logged in. So of course only the p2w's and those who earn money with AION will farm. In fact, those who do not need to pay the energy bill of their homes will also farm.

Oops! maybe you're also one of those people.

On 6/27/2023 at 2:57 AM, Wissp said:

• Hungry Hatchling (Stormwing) Begins 
    • Duration: June 27 – August 22
    • Item/Quest Removal: August 22
  •  

You transformed the only best event that you had in a totatlly boared event. 420 coins to get last version means non stop on for 27 days..is it really possible..no sleep no work, just afk.  Was so hard make a second window on daeva pass specially for this event so people can actually play and work get things? yes are so many afk but a few like really play not just be stucked on one character. Please reconsider is way too extreme afk event

25 minutes ago, 19s2E9751 said:

Are you stupid or just a p2w guy that don't want free to play ppl get their paragon enchanted?

2nd option for sure.

And by the way in the way this event is it is not free. You have to pay for energy company for staying 24/7 logged in. So of course only the p2w's and those who earn money with AION will farm. In fact, those who do not need to pay the energy bill of their homes will also farm.

Oops! maybe you're also one of those people.

I am thinking in terms for the players in general, the majority. Botters already ruined the broker price for everything and how does legit players earn kinah these days? Its HARD, thats because botters ruined it for years.

You think you can get your shit done from this event? How many accounts can you run? If youre legit, you probably wont get much stones to enchant, probably can't even get one piece to the proper required level , while the botters provides/sells services and get dozens and dozens of people fully geared and those players will stomp you over. How are you going to compete? A regular player can never compete with P2w, Botters or RMT/cheaters. I bet you're a RMT one. You should be checked and see what's up with your account.

While legit players, lets say they get shards over a shorter period of time, then what? they are just going to get those little amount of stones. However, that allows the VAST , the MAJORITY actual botters ( more than real players left) with thousands of stones, dozens and dozens of people who RMT or cheat will be geared. So are YOU one of those cheaters/rmt-ers? :)

You are playing aion for free because you're not paying for the event. Don't pull in bullshit like youre paying for your eletricity bills etcetc and what not. Twisted logic. Try use it on someone else and it might work. Your twisted shit aint working here. If you're so unhappy, you dont have to do this event. You're not paying for the event or sale. So don't cry.

Edited by WidWid

11 minutes ago, WidWid said:

I am thinking in terms for the players in general, the majority. Botters already ruined the broker price for everything and how does legit players earn kinah these days? Its HARD, thats because botters ruined it for years.

You think you can get your shit done from this event? How many accounts can you run? If youre legit, you probably wont get much stones to enchant, probably can't even get one piece to the proper required level , while the botters provides/sells services and get dozens and dozens of people fully geared and those players will stomp you over. How are you going to compete? A regular player can never compete with P2w, Botters or RMT/cheaters. I bet you're a RMT one. You should be checked and see what's up with your account.

While legit players, lets say they get shards over a shorter period of time, then what? they are just going to get those little amount of stones. However, that allows the VAST , the MAJORITY actual botters ( more than real players left) with thousands of stones, dozens and dozens of people who RMT or cheat will be geared. So are YOU one of those cheaters/rmt-ers? :)

You are playing aion for free because you're not paying for the event. Don't pull in bullshit like youre paying for your eletricity bills etcetc and what not. Twisted logic. Try use it on someone else and it might work. Your twisted shit aint working here. If you're so unhappy, you dont have to do this event. You're not paying for the event or sale. So don't cry.

I was wrong... you are at 1st and 2nd and 3rd options.

22 hours ago, MfourAone-KT said:

LOL TRYING HARD MAN will come back with his BOT army and say hi to you all 

they call that TRYING HARD :) 

How is it possible on this event to help from one account to another? Not possible at all! All things are untradeable, even not storable in account warehouse! :(

Btw how do I earn Storm Tokens by being logged in  when I have 8 characters on the account and it shows this:

L4B8XaX.jpg

Very many times Storm tokens and 24 hours to be logged in, but if I go to other characters and they will receive these tokens, but they are UNSTORABLE IN ACCOUNT WAREHOUSE??? Should I be logged in on only 1 character 24/7??? It sucks! 

Make them storable in account warehouse!

It's disappointing, compairing to the last year Stormwing  event when we had Lugbug missions and could earn 7 Storm Tokens  per day from them, and now there's nothing from Daeva Pass! :( :( :( 

1 hour ago, HelliosRed-KT said:

How is it possible on this event to help from one account to another? Not possible at all! All things are untradeable, even not storable in account warehouse! :(

Btw how do I earn Storm Tokens by being logged in  when I have 8 characters on the account and it shows this:

L4B8XaX.jpg

I think the window is bugged in this image, do not worry you still get fragments every 2 hours, the window simply doesn't show the correct timings. Not the first time it does this.

18 hours ago, GenericUser37243 said:

Frustration with the Excessive Time Required and Being Online 24/7

Dear @Wissp,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to express my deep frustration regarding the excessive amount of time and constant online presence required in order to accumulate a decent number of tokens.

To begin with, the fact that I can only gather one token every two hours feels incredibly limiting. It means that even during my most productive hours, I can only manage to accumulate a meager amount. This extended time frame puts a significant strain on my daily routine and prevents me from engaging in other essential activities that require my attention.

Furthermore, the expectation to be connected 24 hours a day is both impractical and unhealthy. It is well-known that excessive screen time and constantly being online can have detrimental effects on mental and physical well-being. In this day and age, where work-life balance is increasingly emphasized, it is disheartening to be faced with a system that demands such a high level of constant connectivity.

Additionally, being tied to a device for extended periods of time greatly hampers my ability to engage in other meaningful aspects of life. Whether it's spending quality time with loved ones, pursuing hobbies, or simply enjoying some much-needed downtime, the constant requirement to be online prevents me from fully experiencing and appreciating these moments.

In conclusion, I strongly believe that the current setup, which requires being online 24/7 and rewards such a minimal rate of token accumulation, is unfair and unsustainable. It places an unnecessary burden on individuals and neglects the importance of maintaining a healthy work-life balance.

I kindly request that you reevaluate the system and consider implementing changes that allow for a more reasonable and balanced approach to token collection. This would not only alleviate the frustration of many users but also promote overall well-being and productivity.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I hope my concerns are taken into serious consideration, and I look forward to a more reasonable and user-friendly system in the future.

Best regards.

Afternoons, days or nights, please, for once in your life, listen to the community, it is understood that you only want to win and win NCSoft and prevent the community from benefiting to a minimum, but that of forcing the community 24/7? ? For God's sake, it's extreme. We're not an Asian community, aside from that, that goes against many social factors, health, etc. Adults have our own lives when we go out to work, among other things, but he didn't stop to think about the damage they do to children who play Aion ?? being 24/7 on your PC or the same equipment being turned on as if there were professional servers 24/7 I believe that this would not be approved by any government official that regulates gambling for example The FTC is the nation's consumer protection agency . Its mission is to protect people from deceptive and fraudulent practices among many more, it is not a matter of playing at the expense of health, Please reduce the reward time.

3 hours ago, HelliosRed-KT said:

L4B8XaX.jpg

Very many times Storm tokens and 24 hours to be logged in, but if I go to other characters and they will receive these tokens, but they are UNSTORABLE IN ACCOUNT WAREHOUSE??? Should I be logged in on only 1 character 24/7??? It sucks! 

Make them storable in account warehouse!

It's disappointing, compairing to the last year Stormwing  event when we had Lugbug missions and could earn 7 Storm Tokens  per day from them, and now there's nothing from Daeva Pass! :( :( :( 

Yes, that's exactly right. At every 2 hour interval, if you're about to get the token on the character which you want tokens (the one that has the untradable egg), if you switch to an alt, the token will be acquired on your alt, and stuck there because it's not account tradable.

So you literally cannot log any alts, and and have to stay afk 24/7 for 27 days straight on your main character only. 

Gentlemen of AION NA, do not let these get out of hand, listen to the community, giving them 20 tokens over the weekend IS NOT THE SOLUTION! change that way of having a token 24/7 is not good for mental or physical health. What is the use of sending a message every hour that they take a break when you are promoting that we be 24/7 for two months? Just put QUEST and apart from that you can't play with the alters for fear that the token will fall on another character.

By the way! It just happened to me that I was with an alter and the 10 coins from the event fell into the bucket and it turns out that I can't trade them to my main character, it can also happen to me with the tokens, please change this.

10 hours ago, Kovenant said:

By the way! It just happened to me that I was with an alter and the 10 coins from the event fell into the bucket and it turns out that I can't trade them to my main character, it can also happen to me with the tokens, please change this.

Absolutely agree! Forcing us to play only 1 character on an account 24/7 degenerates the game! Why do we have 8 slots on an account if we're not given time to play 7 of them??? It was much better the last year when we could get all tokens (5 from BCM +7 from Lugbug quests) for an hour and then switch to other toons!   

13 hours ago, Arhangelos said:

I think the window is bugged in this image, do not worry you still get fragments every 2 hours, the window simply doesn't show the correct timings. Not the first time it does this.

1 token for 2 hours is very few. Most good quests are weekly, a character can do them for 2-3 hours when there is Demaha (+Gelkmaros), for 1-2 hours when there is Katalam (+Gelkmaros) etc, and then almost nothing to do on the same character.