Servers Down?

Rag-DN

Dear @Cyan   can you guys please please PLEASE start just condensing all information concerning events, patch-notes, server maintenance, etc into a single site format? I am so sick of having to check between Facebook, Twitter, Aiononline, the ingame update notes, and the forums to find information, and it's even more irritating when one webpage has info and others have no mention of it. Either post the same information or a link to the same information to all the platforms at the same time or just use ONE single platform that all players can access easily. 

1 minute ago, Rag-DN said:

Dear @Cyan   can you guys please please PLEASE start just condensing all information concerning events, patch-notes, server maintenance, etc into a single site format? I am so sick of having to check between Facebook, Twitter, Aiononline, the ingame update notes, and the forums to find information, and it's even more irritating when one webpage has info and others have no mention of it. Either post the same information or a link to the same information to all the platforms at the same time or just use ONE single platform that all players can access easily. 

+1 to this... very annoying trying to find any form of info concerning Aion

11 minutes ago, Rag-DN said:

I just went to login to aion and it just keeps saying Disconnected from server...  I don't see any notifications on the main webpage or here on the forums about any issues or maintenance... Whats going on here?

me too , all time !!!

:$ Disconnected all time , wt happenes?? 

Archived