Aion mace vs real world mace

Neleth-KT

https://swordsandarmor.wordpress.com/2010/07/09/mace-medieval-weapons/

The earliest maces had heavy objects attached to the end rather than metal blades or spikes. The overwhelming usefulness of the mace was its ability to generate enormous swinging force that could bring a tremendous blow to an opponent.This is why it had a heavy end. It generated more force than a sword.

Common opinion is mace was a peasant weapon. This is not true, mace was widely used also by knights because its capability to penetrate any armor and cause a serious wounds even without armor penetrating.

Now you know why a mace is more powerful than a sword :P 

Or, since  F = ma   providing the same acceleration to a bigger mass, it generates a greater force. (though to provide the same acceleration, you must also provide a greater force, since you cannot create it).

Now, after this post and what you discovered about magic and physical classes, I expect a post about "why spears hit farther targets than swords"

On 8/12/2017 at 6:13 AM, KallSu-KT said:

Or, since  F = ma   providing the same acceleration to a bigger mass, it generates a greater force. (though to provide the same acceleration, you must also provide a greater force, since you cannot create it).

Now, after this post and what you discovered about magic and physical classes, I expect a post about "why spears hit farther targets than swords"

oh man i friking died with that post! the title was such clickbait,  i was like: '' oh nice lets check this out maybe i can learn some tricks here'' and then... and then... staring blankly at the post.. i felt cheated :(:(, don't play with ppl feelings Neleth!!  ( i think this represents me and the others 500 views lmao)

Archived