Forums

How do I change main server?

Out-DN

When the servers merged I got stuck with both races on the same server but because I have had a very long break I have no clue when it comes to changing the server of one of them.. please help :/ I feel stupid that I dont know the answer but I thought id better ask.

7 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

We were told that if you didn't take advantage of the Free Transfer period, they would force transfer one race off the server and onto the other. Not sure why they haven't done that for you already.

Contact Support and ask?

Hm weird.. that sucks because I cant create a new character until that is done. I will, thank you so much for your help! :D

They basically just told me to pay to get it transferred like anyone else would nowadays. I missed the time frame for the free transfer. Pretty stupid considering I had no control over their server merge and otherwise would be happy with the character staying on any server, if it wasn't for having both races on one.

6 hours ago, Out-DN said:

They basically just told me to pay to get it transferred like anyone else would nowadays. I missed the time frame for the free transfer. Pretty stupid considering I had no control over their server merge and otherwise would be happy with the character staying on any server, if it wasn't for having both races on one.

Really? That is not what we were told. We were told that there would be "forced" mergers after the free period in order to fix conflicts with race.

@Cyan Can you look into this?

• 4 months later...

Archived