6.0 - Gunner Changes

Bryos-DN

General Changes:

• Trunk Shot chain can be replaced with New Skill* > Volley > Muzzle Flash
  • All classes got their Remove Shock's CD reduced to 30s from 1m.
  • All Archdaeva skills are now normal skills, which basically replace normal skills.

New Skills/Skill Effects/Daevanion whatever:

• gu_foreheadsnipe_custom_b.jpg Intensive Shot (미간 집중 사격): Inflicts 1108 magical earth damage on a target within 20m radius. The target is knocked back. Increases Attack Speed by 30% for 5s. The next 3 attacks will crit. (shares cd with Gunshot and Cross Trigger)

•  gu_foreheadsnipe_custom_a.jpg Penetration Shot (미간 관통 사격): Inflicts 1771 magical earth damage on all targets in a line within 20m. The targets are knocked back. (shares cd with Gunshot and Cross Trigger)

• gu_snipingshot_custom_b.jpg Concentrated Firing (집중 연발포): Inflicts 1524 magical earth damage on a target within 25m. (8s cd)

• gu_snipingshot_custom_a.jpg Concentrated Grating (집중 대발포): Inflicts 4572 magical earth damage on up to 6 enemies within 15m in a fan-shaped area to the front. (8s cd)

• gu_firechainreload_custom_b.jpg Magic Bullet Shotgun (마력탄 장탄): Resets the cooldown of a variety of pistol and cannon skills as well as buffs/skills. For 5s, attack power is increased by 10% and attack speed by 20%. (24s cd)

• gu_firechainreload_custom_a.jpg Shell Reload (포탄 장전): Resets the cd of Concentrated Fire, Snow Shell, Frozen Blitz and Freeze Cannon. (1m cd)

Skill Changes:

• Gunshot (skill): CD reduced from 16s to 12s.
  • Direct Shot: Increased damage and MP cost. Added Increase Casting Time effect.
  • Reload: Increased MP cost. CD reduced from 30s to 24s.
  • Trunk Shot: CD reduced from 24s to 20s.
  • Canted Shot: Increased MP reduction on target and MP recovery. Added Increased Casting time effect for 8s.
  • Crosstrigger: CD reduced from 24s to 20s. Increased MP recovered and MP reduction on target.
  • Arial Shot: Added Increased Casting Time effect for 8s.
  • Hot Shoot: CD reduced from 24s o 20s. Replaced Fire Resist reduction with stat that counters magical damage.
  • Harassing Fire: Reduced base damage.
  • Concentrated Fire: Removed reactivation, increased damage. CD reduced from 8s to 7s.
  • Freeze Cannon: CD reduced from 30s to 22s.
  • Quieting Gale: Reduced base damage.
  • Watery Grave: Considerable base damage increase.
  • Snow Shell: Now an AoE, inflicts damage on 6 targets within 10m of primary target.
  • Anti-Enemy Fire: Increased HP recovered.
  • Escape Instinct: Reduced teleportation distance from 10m forward to 3m. Increased movement related abnormal status resistances from 500 to 600. Removes 1 movement debuff instead of 2. CD reduced from 2 min to 1min and 30s.
  • Materialise Magic: CD reduced from 3min to 2min.
  • Mental Lock: Increased MR and MAcc values. Removed movement speed reduction. CD reduced from 2min to 1min and 30s.
  • Rapidfire Deluge: 20% chance to inflict additional damage.
  • Pulverizer Cannon: Increased ranged from 20m to 40m, reduced leech effect from 100% to 40%. No reactivation.
  • Blazing Bombardment: Replaced Fire Resist reduction with stat that counters magical damage. Increased values of said stat.
  • Frozen Blitz: Increased CD from 16s to 30s.
  • Nature's Favor: Doubled Natural Healing and MP Treatment values.
  • Power Grab: Reduced HP leech from 100% to 40%.
  • Sighting: Increase MAcc values from 300 to 591(600).

Removed Skills:

• Green Grenade
  • Parting Shot
  • Wing Clip
  • Memory Manipulation
  • Revealing Scope
  • Seeker Round
  • Siege Cannon
  • Aion's Favor (merged with Rapidfire Deluge)
  • Trigger Pull (merged with Canted Shot and Aerial Shot)
  • Steal Health (?)
  • Sitting Qooqoo
  • Stable Stance
  • Survival Instinct
  • Anticipation
  • Aerial Fury

Notes:

• General increase on MP cost of skills and base damage, unless stated otherwise.
  • TLDR; reduced the ability to recover HP, but we do have easier access to Materialize Magic. 

Disclaimer:

I used Mouseclic's skill chains page, and it is showing odd stuff. For instance, not showing the Gunshot chain at all. Also, I am not sure of a few things, like certain repeat activation removals or the removal of Steal Health, because no other classes got their RS chains removed. :P And I was also half-asleep when I made this.

1 hour ago, Bryos-KT said:

Disclaimer:

I used Mouseclic's skill chains page, and it is showing odd stuff. For instance, not showing the Gunshot chain at all. Also, I am not sure of a few things, like certain repeat activation removals or the removal of Steal Health, because no other classes got their RS chains removed. :P And I was also half-asleep when I made this.

Except of chanters, every class has lost one of their Remove Shock chains.

Templar loses Refresh Spirit (RIP)
Cleric loses Storm of Vengeance
SM loses Vengeful Backdraft

haven't checked the others

I'm sorry but as a cannon gunner I can't believe they will nerf cannon by remove reactivation of Concentrated Fire,increase cd of frozen cannon and snowshell cd were bad enough nerf.

I know they want gunners to use both cannons and pistols but doesn't mean they have to nerf cannon to shit >:(

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/25/2018 at 3:05 AM, Neleth-KT said:

I'm sorry but as a cannon gunner I can't believe they will nerf cannon by remove reactivation of Concentrated Fire,increase cd of frozen cannon and snowshell cd were bad enough nerf.

I know they want gunners to use both cannons and pistols but doesn't mean they have to nerf cannon to shit >:(

concentrated fire is repeatable still.

source is me playing 6.0

Archived