Arena Dodging

GenericUser485

No, it is not a bug, it is player really dodging

When they see you going inside they know who you are they instantly skip because they dont want to lose to you, second there are players who try to apply with their ALTs, and when the QUEU fail, they pass

I think they should Reduct the Points from the player who dodged, if not at least give 3 points for the win

Today from 5 arena, I faught a Sorcerer from KT on my first entry, and then he instantly dropped the arena on my second run, making me earn 00000 points. This is absurd, and because I had to fight the moth*rf*ck*r sc*m MrViVa hacker, I end up with less points than I started.

This is a real issue, people are nyerking up the results for the competition with these bullshit

20 hours ago, Cruciatus-DN said:

Today from 5 arena, I faught a Sorcerer from KT on my first entry, and then he instantly dropped the arena on my second run, making me earn 00000 points.

I don't know why people do this. I only do Arenas to get the valor insignias to sell, so I don't really care about it, but even so... I won't leave. If I have no chance of winning, I will still stay in there (and go get a drink or use the restroom or something) so that the other person can still win and get his/her points.

Like how prideful are you that you have to leave immediately? It's so lame. ¬¬

I used to leave too when I cared to do the arenas (I no longer enter although I have very good pvp items). If the enemy was way too strong what was the point for me to stay in there, be consumed only to get the minor rewards.

As you said you care for insignias, I personally didn't. For me it was a win or a quit. I thought about removing my items so the enemy can win faster and I won't lose augments (because it costs hell lot) but after some times doing it I felt that I either play against the enemy or I should leave.

Staying there to die 5 times in order to get the lame rewards isn't my thing.

(P.S. I haven't been in arenas for like 1 year or so. I am not familiar with these points you mention)

10 hours ago, Arxaggelos-KT said:

I used to leave too when I cared to do the arenas (I no longer enter although I have very good pvp items). If the enemy was way too strong what was the point for me to stay in there, be consumed only to get the minor rewards.

As you said you care for insignias, I personally didn't. For me it was a win or a quit. I thought about removing my items so the enemy can win faster and I won't lose augments (because it costs hell lot) but after some times doing it I felt that I either play against the enemy or I should leave.

Staying there to die 5 times in order to get the lame rewards isn't my thing.

(P.S. I haven't been in arenas for like 1 year or so. I am not familiar with these points you mention)

Arxaggelos, people like you is the problem, if you leave before the timer for the fight starts, the other person gets 0 points, thats so nyerking lame, its ridiculous, and the person lose their CD, this is freaking selfish and anti game, ppl like you should get warning ban!

9 hours ago, Cruciatus-DN said:

Arxaggelos, people like you is the problem, if you leave before the timer for the fight starts, the other person gets 0 points, thats so nyerking lame, its ridiculous, and the person lose their CD, this is freaking selfish and anti game, ppl like you should get warning ban!

Excuse you, I didn't leave before the timer and if you want to make a change ask for it. I am entering the arena personally, I can leave it at any given time. The system is not my fault. I personally wouldn't mind if the person that is left behind gets full winning points.

Give us a warning for leaving a personal instance? Who are you to tell me that? You should ask for warnings for people entering grouped instances and the leaving or going afk. My personal instance is my personal business.

Your problem is the system that doesn't give the other person winning points although they technically win. I say if your enemy quits the arena before it is over then you should get even more rewards because you didn't just win, you made the opponent quit early to save the humiliation.

Get your facts straight.

Yes, the system is fail, but its exactly because of people like you who f*ck up things, not its not your personal problem, because you enter alone, you enter and leave, and that damages the other person, that f*cks the other person cooldown, it makes them go down on rank because instead earn some miserable stupid points, you and other decide to leave, so no, its not only your problem, because you know what things are going, and you know what is gonna happen when you leave, so if you know about it, yes it is to keep the game fun to everyone, not being selfish and thinking about only you, because when you need, you will get pissed off if someone gets as selfish as you thinking about only you

it is really annoying, it kills the fun, and absolutly end with the purpose of the instance to bring competition between players

14 hours ago, Cruciatus-DN said:

Yes, the system is fail, but its exactly because of people like you who f*ck up things, not its not your personal problem, because you enter alone, you enter and leave, and that damages the other person, that f*cks the other person cooldown, it makes them go down on rank because instead earn some miserable stupid points, you and other decide to leave, so no, its not only your problem, because you know what things are going, and you know what is gonna happen when you leave, so if you know about it, yes it is to keep the game fun to everyone, not being selfish and thinking about only you, because when you need, you will get pissed off if someone gets as selfish as you thinking about only you

it is really annoying, it kills the fun, and absolutly end with the purpose of the instance to bring competition between players

I mean, when you apply, you know the risks.

It's like pay for a lottery ticket, Im sure thar if you dont win, you wont ask for a ticket refund.

I never said it was a bug, I said it was BUGGING me, as in bothering, irking, disgruntling, ect.   

I agree that if you're just going to get totally mauled, mangled, destroyed whatever by someone you shouldn't have to stay the full round. 

The whole point of this though, was IF someone dodges, or IF someone leaves early, you should not be negatively affected in competition rankings as the "winning" player in either of these situations.  Points should be awarded to you for an empty arena ( a dodge) and full points should be award to you for a leave since you and they both knew how the outcome would come.

Archived