Returning from years of absence

Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but this forum is all new to me. I played aion a ton a few years ago and I finally came back to playing it now that I have dsl and not stupid satellite Internet. I've noticed they merged the servers and figured that would make them even better as far as population and balance wise. So I start and barely anyone is there. So I figured, "well there was always a ton of ppl in the main cities" and so I rushed to lvl 10. I finally get to the main city and no one is there either. What happened? How did it change so much over a few years? Where is everyone?! It's really got me depres

sed because what's the point in playing an mmo when no one else is on? Someone please help cause I really love this game and don't want to quit. Thanks! 

19 minutes ago, EpicHealer-DN said:

Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but this forum is all new to me. I played aion a ton a few years ago and I finally came back to playing it now that I have dsl and not stupid satellite Internet. I've noticed they merged the servers and figured that would make them even better as far as population and balance wise. So I start and barely anyone is there. So I figured, "well there was always a ton of ppl in the main cities" and so I rushed to lvl 10. I finally get to the main city and no one is there either. What happened? How did it change so much over a few years? Where is everyone?! It's really got me depres

sed because what's the point in playing an mmo when no one else is on? Someone please help cause I really love this game and don't want to quit. Thanks! 

You level now on what is known as the fast track server.  You won't see alot of people on it.  This server gives you better xp and stuff.  You have to move to the main server and goto a city like Panda,or norsvold for asmo or iluma or sanctum for Elyos.  From reading what you said though I am guessing not seeing many cause on fast track server for most part

Archived