Returning player need some help

Hello, and welcome!

From level 1-65 we no longer need to do any instances at all. The exp we get from Campaign (Yellow) quests should get us to level 65 in a few days. We could do a few Blue quests to level up. The Blue quests are for learning how the game works. Those quests show us where the NPC that does "xyz" is located and how to use that thing in our cube that we don't know what it's for yet.

We have the solo Daily Luna quest. (Click on the pink heart shaped thing.) I leveled up a few alts doing only the Daily Luna. I get the alts to level 65 and have no idea how to play those classes. Watch a few videos on Daily Luna.

From level 66+ do as many instances as you can. Some of the 66+ instances are easy. Some are solo, and some are 3 person groups. Easy to get a group and those instances give good exp.

Have fun.

MayBlue

• 1 month later...
On 3/18/2018 at 4:12 PM, MayBlue-DN said:

Hello, and welcome!

From level 1-65 we no longer need to do any instances at all. The exp we get from Campaign (Yellow) quests should get us to level 65 in a few days. We could do a few Blue quests to level up. The Blue quests are for learning how the game works. Those quests show us where the NPC that does "xyz" is located and how to use that thing in our cube that we don't know what it's for yet.

We have the solo Daily Luna quest. (Click on the pink heart shaped thing.) I leveled up a few alts doing only the Daily Luna. I get the alts to level 65 and have no idea how to play those classes. Watch a few videos on Daily Luna.

From level 66+ do as many instances as you can. Some of the 66+ instances are easy. Some are solo, and some are 3 person groups. Easy to get a group and those instances give good exp.

Have fun.

MayBlue

What are those instances? I am curious now.

1 hour ago, GoldenDawn-KT said:

What are those instances? I am curious now.

Archdaeva (66+) instances?

Solo:

• Fissure of Oblivion (decent source of XP, easy to do and learn, daily reset) - Norsvold/Iluma
  • Mirash Sanctum (XP from specific mobs is nice, challenging but good if you have nothing else to do) - Core of Reshanta

3-man:

• Adma's Fall (66+): First Archdaeva instance you have access to, final boss rages fairly quickly and deals plenty of damage. Do not attempt to solo it unless you are really geared/good. Stick to duo or trio mostly. - Norsvold/Iluma
  • Theobomos Test Chamber (66+): First Archdaeva instance you have access to, final boss rages fairly quickly and deals plenty of damage. Do not attempt to solo it unless you are really geared/good. Stick to duo or trio mostly. - Norsvold/Iluma
  • Drakenseer's Lair (69+): Easiest one to solo. Akhal is fairly easy. First phase is aout knowing how much you can take. Lower levels might need to take a group, but pretty sure 72 onward will have no trouble soloing. - Norsvold/Iluma
  • Fallen Poeta (72+): Depends on class, but generally not good to solo it. You can duo it. Still, the biggest source of XP.  - Norsvold/Iluma

Full group:

• Archives of Eternity (66+): You can duo the rooms with someone for nice XP. Solo them if you want in high levels. - Tower of Eternity
  • Cradle of Eternity (66+): Duo the first garden with someone for nice XP too, these mobs do have nasty skill effects and a bit more HP. Alternatively, kill the first boss with a group and then duo the rest of the instance with someone (avoid second and final boss). - Tower of Eternity

All other instances are more for gearing than levelling. :P

Archived