Disconnections from server continously.

Sabreze-DN

Hey guys is anyone getting this error message? I keep trying to log in, but it isn't working somehow.  This started happening after this week's maintenance.

j3Hypgv.jpg

Yes I have sent a ticket to support but jus curious about other players here if anyone experienced the issue and managed to fix it.

Hello,

I've just returned to the game after about 5 years. I keep getting disconnected as well. It happens randomly... sometimes when I first log into the game yet other times I can play for 1 hour or more with no problem. I've disabled my antivirus and firewall just to test that out, but I'm still getting disconnects.

Any other ideas? Are many other people having this issue?

Thanks!

I found out that it was my NoPing issue, sometimes based on a server you select, it can have trouble, so soon as it happens, you switch to another server in the NoPing options. Thanks all for helping out^^

On 4/23/2018 at 0:36 AM, Laynie-KT said:

Hello,

I've just returned to the game after about 5 years. I keep getting disconnected as well. It happens randomly... sometimes when I first log into the game yet other times I can play for 1 hour or more with no problem. I've disabled my antivirus and firewall just to test that out, but I'm still getting disconnects.

Any other ideas? Are many other people having this issue?

Thanks!

I suspect it is your connection issue.  What is your download and upload speed? also I suggest you to call your ISP cuz it may be having trouble too o:

It's definitely not my internet connection. I'm sitting at 50 down and 20 up, plus my boyfriend is playing right beside me on the same network and has no connection issues whatsoever. I've tried the file repair as well with no luck. Of all the games I play, this is the only one giving me trouble. As much as I loved playing Aion years back, I'm starting to think that it's just not worth the hassle at this point.

Archived