Auto attack and Power Shard 6.2

Neleth-KT

This is a video from 6.2 pvp I'm not sure if I can see clearly from this video from this but it seems power shard is powered up auto attack a lot I noticed by when glad using a bow he hits for 900 dmg for non crit and 2.5k for crit comparing to his spear skill hitting about 1400 non crit and 3k for crit it possible that his bow could be inferior than his spear.

My conclusion ? We're getting weaving as a requirement for physical just like before 6.0 again =_= but at least it doesn't force non weavers badly people can still choose to spam skills on any class and still have fun with abit lower of dps.(I don't like it but I guess it's the way of Aion how it meant to play)

After seeing this thread, these are what I'm thinking:

• How does the new shards affect physical attack damage (normal attacks and attack skills)?
    • Up until 5.8, power shard damage is added to base weapon damage.
  • Magical damage?
  • Healing spells?
  • Did the final PvP damage multiplier got changed in 6.0?
    • From 4.0 up until 5.8, the final PvP damage multiplier is 0.42. This multiplier is applied after deduction from  physical/magical defense.

• 6 months later...
On 6/5/2018 at 8:43 PM, mooMOOMooMoomoo-KT said:

After seeing this thread, these are what I'm thinking:

• How does the new shards affect physical attack damage (normal attacks and attack skills)?
    • Up until 5.8, power shard damage is added to base weapon damage.
  • Magical damage?
  • Healing spells?
  • Did the final PvP damage multiplier got changed in 6.0?
    • From 4.0 up until 5.8, the final PvP damage multiplier is 0.42. This multiplier is applied after deduction from  physical/magical defense.

I just tested vs dummy, they affect skills, auto and healing skill. vs dummy  my dmg increased by 25% as songweaver.

Archived