For PVP lvl 70 Gladiator what should my primary focus and objective be

For PVP current lvl 70  Gladiator what should be my primary first objectives of focus be right now to get the most bang and survival in instances + bigger chance of killing more Asmos. I realize that's going to be tough considering I have no transformation skills until lvl 75 so of course I know leveling up to 75 is key to all this.  But for now considering that I've only been playing for about 6 weeks now and could use some good advice on these points about what will mean the most to me as I'm moving up. I also know this is much to ask but I also see in the game some incredible skill and power out there.

Equipment & Skill lvl's Order of Importance
-Charging stigmas to the max level?
-Refining all 6 essence cores to +10?
-Distribution of essense Power, Health, Agility, Precision, Will etc. (Most Important to Glad max them all out?)
-Archdava skills or Dava skills should I be assigning them upping them with the new essence I recieve other than distributing to Power, Health which is most important to do first?
-Best Socket Manastone types/+lvls on each piece of gear? Should I foucs on all pieces of gear socketing them the same way or mix it up?  All is Prime Guardian Royal Captain
-Conditioning?
-Pole arm and what is best secondary weapon e.g. sword/dagger  or Great sword and can 2 sword be used if so what type of sword?
-Best Godstone for pole arm

(my investment in a second weapon(s) is still undecided so suggestions on that)?

BTW I'm willing to read but a lot of what I have read is not helping that much in the overall big picture of things.

Taking into consideration the fastest but most cost effective way to get through it all.  Your help would greatly be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Sparti

For most bang for your buck, your priority should be your weapon first, then armor and accessories. Get a Shadow Pact polearm if you can, but a Provenance polearm is also fine.

Essence cores and stigmas are the least of your concerns, so don't even worry about them until you've finished everything else.

If you're going to charge stigmas, focus on the ones you use most that have short cool downs, e.g.: Sharp Strike, Sure Strike, etc.

As for socketing: melees need a minimum of 1k Attack and Crit Strike, 4k+ Accuracy to stand a chance in PvP. You should be able to reach this easily, if not more.

Essence allocation: Do your baseline stats meet the minimum requirements? If so, allocate based on skills. If not, allocate to Precision and Power until you do. Health is more for Templars than it is for Glads.

Silence or blind godstones are always good for PvP.

I've seen you in EC a lot, so I assume the power and skill you're mentioning comes from seeing a few well known players out there carrying entire alliances on their shoulders. Those people have played for years in addition to sinking some money in the game. It'll be difficult for you to bridge that gap, especially since you've only been here for a little over a month. Just focus on contributing what you can.

Finally:

38 minutes ago, Sparti-DN said:

BTW I'm willing to read but a lot of what I have read is not helping that much in the overall big picture of things.

When you say stuff like this, people are less inclined to help you. Any help is better than none.

1 hour ago, Sparti-DN said:

-Refining all 6 essence cores to +10?
-75 transform

Keep in mind that these things go away in 6.0. So don't be too worried about them and depend upon them, and don't spend billions of kinah trying to get +10 essence cores that will be gone in a few months. +3/4 is pretty doable in terms of kinah, so you might want to aim a little lower than +10, especially since you're new and don't have hundreds of millions or billions of kinah like a lot of people who have been playing a long time.

Thanks so much Forgotten it's helpful.  And when I mentioned reading

I mean the Aion Guide not peoples posts of the forum.  The information is scattered around in the guides with little guidance just basic explanations. This is my first Forum post and I'm looking forward to reading more of them.  I trust the opinions of good experienced players way over that guide.

32 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Keep in mind that these things go away in 6.0. So don't be too worried about them and depend upon them, and don't spend billions of kinah trying to get +10 essence cores that will be gone in a few months. +3/4 is pretty doable in terms of kinah, so you might want to aim a little lower than +10, especially since you're new and don't have hundreds of millions or billions of kinah like a lot of people who have been playing a long time.

Good to know my essence cores are currently at +4 and +5 so seems that's probably okay for now.  Appreciate your comment!

56 minutes ago, Forgotten-DN said:

Finally:

When you say stuff like this, people are less inclined to help you. Any help is better than none.

Thanks so much Forgotten it's helpful.  And when I mentioned reading

I mean the Aion Guide not peoples posts of the forum.  The information is scattered around in the guides with little overall guidance just basic explanations. This is my first Forum post and I'm looking forward to reading more of them.  I trust the opinions of good experienced players like yourself willing to give feedback way over the Aion guide.

Archived