Server Merge? uh...

GenericUser1731

7 hours ago, Kiatra-BR said:

depends, where were you trying to go? if trying to get to IS instead of Siel, just reque it after maintenance, if going to SIel, well, dependent on how late you que it up, may not be going there(if coming off TM or KR)

That won't work. You can only transfer every 30 days.

1 hour ago, Nyinu-KR said:

That won't work. You can only transfer every 30 days.

It should work just fine after the merge, though. Merges aren't happening until October and transfers will be open afterward. That's safely over the 30 day limit. OP will be stuck for a month but will be able to land on the right server eventually.

thank you for the corrections.. 1st time around bothering to transfer anything myself.  I also triple checked what and where before hitting purchase/submit, I have ZERO faith in NC software not glitching.... lost a few arms fusions and decent gear/skin snafu's...

A tip for anyone else facing this in the future: since you can't be transferred with stuff on the broker, if you realize last minute you made a mistake put something up there to sell. You'll be skipped that round and it will will buy you time to contact support and see if they'll cancel it.

Archived