SM: reaching 10k+ DPS in 5.8 patch

hi, i am playing SM lvl 73 and have been told that i need 10k+ DPS to enter BOS but with my full +10 harvester armor & +15 harvester orb fused with lvl 70 AC orb in addition to mixed apollon/harvester accessories, +5 harvester wing & +5 pure plume Mb/Crit . i was able to reach 5335 MB, 2650 MA & 1000 Crit, idk if these stats are enough to reach 10k or not ?

and if enough then how i can reach 10k+ DPS cuz i have tried different rotations on iluma dummies and the best DPS i could reach was 7k+, so i need if possible some advices about the required MB/Crit/MA for current patch and how i can improve my DPS to reach 10k+ DPS.

my current rotation :

Sympathetic Mind - Spirit Empowerment - Infernal Blight - Magic Implosion - Aegis Breaker - Erosion - Sandblaster - Weaken Spirit - Element Smash - Cyclone of Wrath - Vacuum Choke - Infernal Pain - Vacuum Choke - Backdraft - Erosion - Stone Scour - Weaken Spirit - Element Smash - Cyclone of Wrath - Vacuum Choke - Wind Servants then i repeat .

You'll need 6k MB to be capped on BoS last boss. Purifying your orb into Master Harvester will help a lot, try to get into BoS 1 boss runs for the soulstones you need, there's usually always some on LFG at different times during the day.

You need to put at least Erosion before using Magic Implosion, then you can Erosion again as your current chain. Don't use Wind Servants. Personally, I prefer to cast long CD dots first after MI/Erosion (Infernal Pain -> Cyclone of Wrath -> Sandblaster, with Erosion and Vacuums chained between), but that's ultimately up to preference.

Not sure about the rest because I've only been dpsing in Mirash recently.

On 27/6/2018 at 7:39 AM, Capa-KT said:

You'll need 6k MB to be capped on BoS last boss. Purifying your orb into Master Harvester will help a lot, try to get into BoS 1 boss runs for the soulstones you need, there's usually always some on LFG at different times during the day.

You need to put at least Erosion before using Magic Implosion, then you can Erosion again as your current chain. Don't use Wind Servants. Personally, I prefer to cast long CD dots first after MI/Erosion (Infernal Pain -> Cyclone of Wrath -> Sandblaster, with Erosion and Vacuums chained between), but that's ultimately up to preference.

Not sure about the rest because I've only been dpsing in Mirash recently.

You need 6198 MB to be capped on BoS' last boss.

ok guys this is my current gear for the moment .. i am still working on my accessories but even with harvester or graywolf they won't make that big difference .

http://aion.mouseclic.com/tool/gearcalc/95322

for me the only solution to reach 6k+ MB is using manastones knowledge +10 instead of +7 but they are very expensive to socket the full gear 

1 hour ago, iIiBeeTHoveNiIi-KT said:

i am still working on my accessories but even with harvester or graywolf they won't make that big difference .

For pve, Gray Wolf accessories *that are enchanted* make a huge difference. They have the same base stats as Harvester accessories, BUT the difference is that, when tempered, Gray Wolf accessories give pve atk/def %. Harvester gives pvp. So a +5 Gray Wolf necklace? Or a couple +3 earrings? Yeah, gonna give you a nice pve atk % boost.

Sorry, semi-off topic, but a lot of people don't realize that Gray Wolf tempers to pve, not pvp, so they're quite handy in that regard.

Archived