Improve NC Coins quantity/prices

Chibiusa-DN

Hi, i play aion from the launch in NA, and i have purchased tons of Nc coins in all this time, during the last year i tested some other games and i realized that the cash shop was kinda different in a good way, we Nc coins packs for 400 NC Coins = 5 USD, 800 NC Coins = 10 UDS, 1600 NC coincs = 20 USD and on and on until the 20.000 NC Coins = 250 USD max. Other games normally when u buy more coins, you get a little extra more, so the more money you spend, the more you get compared to the lower prices. Its would be amazing  and im 10000% sure you would sell A LOT MORE NCoins if you edit the NC coins packs nearly this way: (Just like most profitable games have their stores)

unknown.png?width=899&height=676

Im sure the NCwest games would have even moire players if you do this really worth change. Because.. let's be honest, its really dumb that the 400 NC coins pack make a value exact the same as the more expensive packs. I really hope you consider this.

P.S: THE PICTURE IS EDITED BY ME FOR SIMULATE A GOOD CHANGE FOR NCOINS PRICES TO BE SIMILAR TO THE MOST POPULAR GAMES.

I simply don't understand why this is not already implemented in the NCcoins prices.... for real every other games work like this for years, and it work for them and for the players. You sell more, and the players get better prices/quantity balance, is just virtual stuff is not like you gonna need to "lose" something for this.

Archived