Question about dredgion and and other pvp content

Antha-DN

Hello to all first of all i want to say im an lifetime aion player recently moved on NA server from Eu after the gameforge destroied the patch 6.2 with theyr greedy actions and selfishness .so long story short me and a couple of buddyes moved on here and we want a fresh start and some oportunity to play the game like having fun and all we started a legion and all and i was wonder what houers the dred sieges and all the pvp instances are because for us to progress with the new patch we sure need the ap and all the materials from dred runa etc is there a chance that we could get atleast 1 derd betwen 7pm and 11 pm eu time ? Idk the houers when NA have them maybe someone could clear up that for me thx and sorry my bad english in spanish ?

There's plenty of EU players here. Sieges will be tough, but if you're willing to sacrifice your sleep, then sure, you can still do it. IDL (Runatorium) right now is at 1 pm and 1 am time (GMT+2). Dredge and Ophidan Warpath (BMR) happens at 8 pm. Your best bet is to look at this fan-made timetable, it's easy to understand too. NA hasn't changed their in game clock, so maintenance starts now.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-3RtflVNnMO-SM7RJw8dLq1e8HUhuUuieDL-RSEAUdY/edit#gid=718050352

• 2 months later...
17 minutes ago, FunWithGuns-DN said:

so where are the lists of quests? i cant find any dredge quests

theres only 1 region, it shouldnt be hard for the GMs to organise a list of quests

or is it not part of the cash grab, so they dont want to bother?

Go into dredg. The quests are in there. Though I think there is one from the NPC to the right of the main NPC in your home base that asks for medals and that gives 1 million kinah for 10 medals. You can easily find that quest by picking up all the quests in the area.

Not sure what your issue is. I can't think of any game where the GMs list all the quests on their forums. And why should they when the quests are marked IN GAME by that fancy symbol over the questgiver's head?

Archived