CHANTER PVP-PVE STIGMAS

GenericUser24476

Depends on your playstyle. If you want to DPS, they buffed blessing of wind > and if you want to have a guaranteed KD for PVP i would go Disorienting Blow, and you add numbing blow to get your Resonant strike vision stigma. Otherwise put something else in if you want the debuff vision stigma skill. Keep in mind that if you have all stigmas at +9 enchantment you get 2 extra stigma slots.

http://aion.mouseclic.com/tool/stigma/c9B9C9G9K9L9N9M9J75 is what I run currently for PVP, since everyone's movespeed is slow right now i put in acceleration cheer for that little speed boost versus some heals

http://aion.mouseclic.com/tool/stigma/c9A9C9G9K9L9N9J9M75 i run  this for Group PVP

http://aion.mouseclic.com/tool/stigma/c9A9D9E9L9K9N9M9P75 i usually run this when I have to go support. They nerfed word of protection, but I still like it sometimes. If your group needs more heals, go healing burst instead.

Keep in mind that you should be aiming for the daevoneon skill that gets you cleans on recovery spell

That's about it. Everything can be tweaked a little based on what you need/want. I just like to have the 2 remove shocks and some dps

Hope this helps.

Manastones on chanter dps, you want Crit

In addition to the good ideas that Pikachu gave you above, here is what I use for my stigmas. :)

PVE DPS: http://aion.mouseclic.com/tool/stigma/c9B9C9H9L9M9I0N0P75

PVP DPS: http://aion.mouseclic.com/tool/stigma/c9B9H9E9L9M9I0J0N75

PVE Support/Hybrid: http://aion.mouseclic.com/tool/stigma/c9A9D9F9L9M9I0N0P75

PVP Support/Hybrid: http://aion.mouseclic.com/tool/stigma/c9A9F9E9L9M9I0N0P75

Like Pikachu, I also keep Accelerator Cheer in all the time now due to how slow everyone is. I usually run around with my sin boyfriend, and if he's really close to being able to catch someone but just out of range, I can pop it on him for a speed boost. I also always keep Word of Life in, even in dps spec. It's an insta-cast group HoT, and with my +12 stigma buffs, it heals me (and the rest of my group) for around 1000 every 2 seconds -- or even more when I used to have a heal boost set. With being able to pop it while I'm running every 50 seconds, it's very useful. Lastly, Leaping Flash is now a guaranteed stumble and only 1 second cast time.

Also totally agree about the dispel Daevanion skill. I want it so badly! I only have 2 dps Daevanion skills so far rip. D:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

For solo PvP I have:

Mountain Crash, Disorienting Blow, Blessing of Wind, Soul Lock, Rise, and Annihilation.  Since gear is always gonna be temporary I invested in going +9 before getting better gear so I also have Word of Life and Splash Swing socketed (which I swap off with word of inspiration sometimes). Any ideas from others?  Those first 6 are the only +9’s I have but I could potentially get others in time... I have roaring judgement so acceleration cheer probably isn’t necessary and I’m personally not a huge fan of leaping flash (though if you have a good reason as to why it should be used please let me know).

Also, I find healing burst to be practically useless in PvP so I just use word of protection instead to get the vision stigma.  Not sure if that’s good or not...

Yeh so if anyone is still watching this thread let me know please!

40 minutes ago, Valse-KT said:

have roaring judgement so acceleration cheer probably isn’t necessary

No, it's not. I used Accelerator Cheer back at the beginning of the patch, but most of us have at least ancient transforms by now, so it's no longer necessary. I sold mine.

41 minutes ago, Valse-KT said:

I’m personally not a huge fan of leaping flash (though if you have a good reason as to why it should be used please let me know).

I like it, personally, because it's a guaranteed knockdown. The downside is you have to get the cast off. But if you do, you'll knock down your opponent. That said, it's definitely one that you could take or not, and I don't think there's a right/wrong answer to this specific stigma. :)

42 minutes ago, Valse-KT said:

Also, I find healing burst to be practically useless in PvP so I just use word of protection instead to get the vision stigma.  Not sure if that’s good or not...

I no longer use Healing Burst because I have Rejuvenating Spell, the daevanion skill. Healing Burst is still good in pve if you don't have Rejuv yet, but as you said, I don't think it's great in pvp because you'll often get interrupted before you can get the cast off. If you don't have a cleric though, it's still good to have for pvp until you get Rejuv. On Word of Protection, a lot of us aren't using it anymore because they nerfed it. I was also using WoP at the beginning of the patch, but it just wasn't stopping as many stuns due to the nerf, so I replaced it with Blessing of Wind for the dps boost. That's just my opinion though, so if you like it, go ahead and use it. A lot of chanters are just running Inspiration now instead of Instigation so that we can boost our dps with dps stigmas since they took away Rage Spell.

The chanter community is probably the most toxic in the game, and everyone thinks their way is "the best," but in the end you should just play how you feel most comfortable. :)

On 27/12/2018 at 4:09 PM, Valse-KT said:

Since gear is always gonna be temporary I invested in going +9 before getting better gear so I also have Word of Life and Splash Swing socketed

I am thinking of investing in the enchant of stigmas, what do you have to say of the enchant's rate? Is it equal, better or worse than the gear rate? How did you do it?

4 hours ago, Memelluko-EK said:

I am thinking of investing in the enchant of stigmas, what do you have to say of the enchant's rate? Is it equal, better or worse than the gear rate? How did you do it?

In my experience, much much better than gear.  I already had +6 stigmas from the 5.8 patch, but obviously the 6-9 climb is much harder than the 1-6 in my experience.  Nowadays, most stigmas are pretty cheap, so if you just combine stigmas until your stigma hits 4 or 5 that should only cost ~20-30mil even if you're unlucky.  From there, using stigma stones is probably wiser.  Now again, I only have experience enchanting 7 stigmas to +9 (since I also bought a +6 ranger stigma that I found for 800k on broker lul) but for me, getting to +8 was very easy (it felt like 7-8 had a greater than 50% success not to mention sometimes when it fails it stays at 7).  Going 8 to 9 was scary but it actually succeeded about 50% of the time for me (again, really small sample size).  I think I also had a stigma jump straight from 7 to 9 so that was a pleasant surprise.  I think in total it cost me less than 40 stones to +9 all of my stigmas from +6.

Again, really small sample size, but it's definitely better rates than enchanting gear to 15 so I'd advise it instead of enchanting gear (since we still have 6.2 rates).  If we had 6.5 rates that'd be another story.

On 27/12/2018 at 4:58 PM, Vantheria-DN said:

I no longer use Healing Burst because I have Rejuvenating Spell, the daevanion skill. Healing Burst is still good in pve if you don't have Rejuv yet, but as you said, I don't think it's great in pvp because you'll often get interrupted before you can get the cast off. If you don't have a cleric though, it's still good to have for pvp until you get Rejuv. On Word of Protection, a lot of us aren't using it anymore because they nerfed it. I was also using WoP at the beginning of the patch, but it just wasn't stopping as many stuns due to the nerf, so I replaced it with Blessing of Wind for the dps boost. That's just my opinion though, so if you like it, go ahead and use it. A lot of chanters are just running Inspiration now instead of Instigation so that we can boost our dps with dps stigmas since they took away Rage Spell.

The chanter community is probably the most toxic in the game, and everyone thinks their way is "the best," but in the end you should just play how you feel most comfortable. :)

Agree with you. Healing burst is not useful in pvp unless you are running in group so you can find time to cast it on someone who's getting focused. For Solo pvp it's useless, you'll never get it off. Since i like to pvp in support build with roaring judgment, which work very well for me since i am alway solo giving me more defense and survivability, i slotted Word of Protection just so i don't lose the instigation. I feel word of protection works but its rare. But true, majority of chanters are now running DPS build with Inspiration or replacing numbing for disoriented or rise.

On 12/30/2018 at 7:18 AM, Donee-EK said:

Agree with you. Healing burst is not useful in pvp unless you are running in group so you can find time to cast it on someone who's getting focused. For Solo pvp it's useless, you'll never get it off. Since i like to pvp in support build with roaring judgment, which work very well for me since i am alway solo giving me more defense and survivability, i slotted Word of Protection just so i don't lose the instigation. I feel word of protection works but its rare. But true, majority of chanters are now running DPS build with Inspiration or replacing numbing for disoriented or rise.

I actually meant PvE but it still seems almost useless there because rejuvenating spell is just that good...

Archived