Remove or modify luna ress option

Zeyra-KT

Hi: Can you please remove luna option from the top or make it a choice somehow to appear only if i want it, cuz if im donating to the game it might not be my first choise as a cleric to ress by paying you 40 lunas! since i have hand of reincarnation, 2 different types of ress stones and my friends to do that over wasting lunas on ressing... I might wanted to use those lunas for something more important like retuning system... ¬¬

Ofc I clic it by mistake. I been trying to be careful with that #NCbadidea for weeks. You can mock me all you want, I know I'm not the only one I'm just the only one that is brave enought to have to deal with people like you, is going to happen to you soon enought in midle of having to ress fast to recover and you will remember your lazy, poor, pitiful and out of place answer, since this is a place, to ask for modifications or give ideas, and not to get mocked by other players... I'm just asking for a modification that is fair. If you have free methods those should be put first as an option.

I don't think anyone is mocking you. It's a simple fix. The option is there, we all need to be careful not to click it. I understand that you might be angry or feel a little silly for clicking the option. Don't read into what anyone else is saying. 

If they added a confirmation button to the luna res, it would defeat the purpose of the luna res.. which is to get up quickly. So I am not sure that is an option. 

I think you are not, not so sure about devil...

I agree with you, confirmation would take the adventage of this idea but what they are just basically selling is a new ressing item that doesnt share cd with the old ones, so they could just add it to the bcm as a new item if at the end is real money in shape of a cute luna.

Modifications are posible if people brings ideas. Having it as a first option over the skills and the items we already have is not cool, as is not cool to have to close every time you enter an instance the windows that offers you to buy a buff with lunas, is just annoying and practically spam. And reminds me so much of the pvp daily quests that pop on our faces every time we pass by a new zone "while we are pvping"!, its been years here, ik everyone is annoyed by that but they dont change it. But with lunas, i remember when the craftings didnt needed confirmations and the extra entrys to luna weeklys/daily did either and people complain about it and they modify it.

Archived