A question about stigmas.

MsAzphelumbra-KT

Okay I started to play again and my character has two empty slots for stigmas, but I cannot find any NPC who's selling stigmas. I thought that your character will get the stigmas automatically in your backpack so what has changed with the last patch? I just get the book that explains what stigmas are and what to do with them....things that I knew already but no stigmas!

Is this a bug? Can someone tell me what to do because I have no idea how to get the stigmas now and I do not wish to waste my time trying to find a seller....I run everywhere and wasted lots of my playing time and at the end did not find anything that could help me.

28tjp69_th.jpg

I'm not entirely sure what your question is, so I will answer it in two ways -- hopefully one of the ways will address your actual concern.

1. The two extra stigma slots are only usable once all six of your other stigmas are enchanted to +9 (or higher). Once all +9 stigmas are socketed, those two extra stigma slots will unlock and you can put stigmas in them. Note, you can only use lesser/green stigmas in the extra slots.

2. NPCs do not sell stigmas now. You can acquire them a few different ways:

Events occasionally

Mirash Sanctuary occasionally (solo instance)

Broker

Open world drops (very rare)

Other players (stigmas are still tradeable between players)

The screenshot is ridiculously small so I can't check what level you are, but stigmas have been changed from being acquired from 1 campaign (lvl20 forgotten destiny or something) + 5 dark blue quests, acquired while levelling between lvl 30 and 55. Now, you get them (the free set of 6 stigmas for each class) from the campaigns exclusively. And you open the first stigma slot with a light blue quest starting in Beluslan.

More than likely, the remaining book (in your quest cube) about stigmas that you have is a leftover from those dark blue quests (the quests were remvoed but not the books/quest item you had to use to finish the quest). If all your campaigns are marked as completed, well you won't get the stigmas from there, so you'll have to buy those off brokers instead of getting them for free. I believe you can still receive certain stigmas from the Gelk campaigns if you haven't finished those campaigns pre-6.0.

Thanks for helping me.

Sorry about the pic I'm trying to get a better one.

I thought that when you reach the right level and a stigma slot is due/free/ready you get a mailed message and a book which tells you to go to the stigma master to get the stigma you received implanted, has this changed? Now you need to go and buy the stigma every time you are ready until all 6 slots are filled?

28tjp69.jpg

14 hours ago, MsAzphelumbra-KT said:

Now you need to go and buy the stigma every time you are ready until all 6 slots are filled?

No. As @Capa-KT mentioned above, you will receive 6 stigmas for free with campaign quests UNLESS you've already passed over those levels. If this were a new toon, you'd be getting 6 free stigmas. Level up further and see if you get a new book at level 50/55.

Archived