Abyss relics

MetaBlack-KT

1 hour ago, Thiara-DN said:

You're still able to sell relics in sanctum and pandaemonium, the npc stands right next to the omega/tempering/manastone exchange npc. And basically the new vindicator/inquisitor is the "AP" set, since you need millions of AP to upgrade it.

Thanks, AP relic npc is useful.  Enchantment stone exchanger - I'd rather exchange something for Omegas. I hate the new gear, it has no speed, no godstones. As for manastone exchanger, I don't understand what "1" is required for any new item? 

I found a gear purifyer  - what items are supposed to be purified? It doesn't consider my AP jacket+15  to be purified. Can I just see this (Inquisitor?) set anywhere to know its properties? 

New%20purifying%20officer_zpskwkm9twe.pn

Does it take AP lev 75 gear? It says "Godstone info is reset" - does it mean Godsocketing won't be available?

You can purify only the lvl80 vindicator/inquisitor set aka the genesis crystal pvp gear (what you buy with the cyrstals you get at the artifacts in lakrum and some side quests). The npcs are located in both faction's base town in lakrum.

And ye, you can't put gostones into the new weapons, but don't be surprised if someone hits you with an old weapon with for example silence godstone in it, they still work.

8 minutes ago, Thiara-DN said:

but don't be surprised if someone hits you with an old weapon with for example silence godstone in it, they still work.

Against mobs but not against players, players should have hidden godstone supression passive skill. Not tested by self, but never seen any godstone proc since update.

I've seen more than I'd prefer, mostly at sins and gunners, but it's nothing new to see a glad or chanter switching to their old extend weapons just to "hopefully" make their gs proc. But ye, the proc rate is not as bad as it was in 5.8. I wear legend so I can't say anything about the proc rate when it comes to ancient or ultimate gear.

8 hours ago, Aroch-DN said:

Against mobs but not against players, players should have hidden godstone supression passive skill. Not tested by self, but never seen any godstone proc since update.

at lv 76 everybody gains a pretty high Godstone supression pasive and i don't think is hidden check your passive skills, but is not 100% so procs are still possible, you don't see them just because players use the new weapons, is not really worth to lose a toon of damage for a really low chance of gs proc.

On 11/9/2018 at 9:57 PM, DevilNest-KT said:

at lv 76 everybody gains a pretty high Godstone supression pasive and i don't think is hidden check your passive skills, but is not 100% so procs are still possible, you don't see them just because players use the new weapons, is not really worth to lose a toon of damage for a really low chance of gs proc.

I'm tested on player and never seen, is more clear? And it's hidden cause that passive skill not in list.

The effects are not written in the skill description.

P_Highdeva_PvEDefend_G1 - Boost Defense / Strengthen Defence Lv 1

• PvE Defense (old stat) +100% 
  • PvP Defense (old stat) +100% 
  • Godstone Suppression +35%

P_Highdeva_PvEAttack_G1 - Enhance Attack / Attack Boost Lv 1

• PvE Attack (old stat) +100%
  • PvP Attack (old stat) +100%

Acquired automatically upon reaching level 76.

Archived