New player, what armor to keep to enchant

I know this will likely be a simple question for most of you.  I am a new player currently at level 52 Ranger and not sure what armor to keep to enchant.    I have the ancient armor from quests in my warehouse and wondering if this is the armor to keep to enchant, or is there better armor I should wait to acquire before attempting enchanting.    

I am still very much learning the game and don't want to inadvertently gimp myself.

I think you need to NOT spend anything for enchanting any gear, if you're a new player, or buy older shoes with speed +22% on the broker and enchant them with Omegas (greater supplements are cheap within the window of enchanting),  you EASILY reach level 80 by only doing Luna every day and you can be even naked for it, or +sometimes campaigns, and wait till a next patch cause this patch is not a real Aion! 

On 11/22/2018 at 9:06 PM, Brutallus-DN said:

The gear from the campaign/quests is more than enough to level you till max (80). At level 80, you can enchant the gear from the quests or, wait to get better gear from instances (Cradle of Eternity, Mirash Sanctum), to enchant those

Where ia Cradle Of Eternity? It was in Norsvold, Norsvold is dead. We could fly to some extent in the Tower of Eternity, can we fly in Cradle of Eternity now?

8 hours ago, HelliosRed-KT said:

and wait till a next patch cause this patch is not a real Aion! 

8 hours ago, HelliosRed-KT said:

Where ia Cradle Of Eternity? It was in Norsvold, Norsvold is dead. We could fly to some extent in the Tower of Eternity, can we fly in Cradle of Eternity now?

Dude, you need to stop giving advice. You don't even know where CoE is now, so you obviously haven't played this patch at all. Stop trying to "help" people when you have no idea what you're talking about.

Now. @Koaa-EK, get pve gear from Cradle of Eternity and Mirash Sanctuary, as @Brutallus-DN recommended. Those instances can be ran from level 76 (Mirash) and level 78 (CoE). Mirash is a solo instance; CoE can be done with three players. You can do both of these instances in the Lakrum Protector pve gear which you get from doing blue/yellow quests in Lakrum in levels 76-77. When you get your CoE/Mirash gears, you can then do Bastion of Souls and Frozen Monolith, which are 6-man instances that drop the purple/legendary gear. It is at this point (the purple gear) that I recommend you start enchanting things. You can get away with enchanting your yellow/ancient gear to like +3-5. Don't waste more stones on it than that, in my opinion, because you'll quickly replace it with the purple gears once you get into BoS/FM (level 80).

Archived