World drop skins in account warehouse

GenericUser12356

I actually kind of enjoy farming the skins that drop from open world mobs, but they're all on toons that I don't really use and was just leveling for fun. I get them not being tradeable/ to be be put on the broker cause that might promote botting in lowbie areas, but I'd love to farm the skins on new characters and move them up to my mains through the account warehouse. Yes, I'd rather farm skins in the open world then mats for pvp gear. Don't @ me. ;)

• GenericUser12356 changed the title to World drop skins in account warehouse

I believe that the white armor/weapons are meant to be kinah and since kinah is not tradeable (even in the account wh), neither are is the white gear.

Just my theory on the Korean devs game design.

Though I would like them to be tradeable via the account wh, too.

Before 6.0 made trading between toons nearly impossible, I had a secondary account used entirely for housing armor for my alts. Hence, I know how you feel about skins!

I wish they would consider letting us trade common rarity gear account-wide, but keep the items unbrokerable as you said. I know from my own experience it can take weeks to acquire a full set of armor solely through npc drops, as I am still running instances in Gelkmaros trying to get full chain sets to use as skins. At least if the gear were account tradable I could be storing items for my next toon, rather than selling the pieces for chump change.

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/2/2018 at 6:47 PM, Elincia-EK said:

I actually kind of enjoy farming the skins that drop from open world mobs, but they're all on toons that I don't really use and was just leveling for fun. I get them not being tradeable/ to be be put on the broker cause that might promote botting in lowbie areas, but I'd love to farm the skins on new characters and move them up to my mains through the account warehouse. Yes, I'd rather farm skins in the open world then mats for pvp gear. Don't @ me. ;)

It's generally very stupid that when we farm mobs and get those skins/gear they are mostly of other classes, so while being untradeable and not re-skinnable, they have no use for anything at all! Just to sell to a merchant for a very cheap price :(

On 12/8/2018 at 9:32 PM, Voltric-DN said:

as I am still running instances in Gelkmaros trying to get full chain sets to use as skins. 

For how long have you been doing it, what is your level? Are you a twink? They removed Altgard with Heart of Impetussium, so it became  very long and boring to decrease your experience,  like, for example, flying and falling in Beluslan Fortresss :(

I just reached level 61 on my Cleric; yes I do make a habit of suiciding in Beluslan. It is the only way to ensure you do not level past game content. It is tedious to be sure, but the GM's don't give you any other option at this point. It is either suicide and play the game all the way through, or speed level, reach endgame and then sit on your hands until the next patch comes out.

Archived