Mattack or MCrit? Gunner

Aruki-DN

Hi ppl.
I'm playing gunner now and I see myself trying to get better stats in Retuning option on my PVE set. So, in 5.8 I heard that gunner should look for high Mcrit (for pvp at least). Now, Idk if it keep the same thing. So can any1 help me saying if I should look for increase my Mattack or my Mcrit on my accesories and how much of each I should aim?

Thx

M.attack manastones are weak, +15 m.attack is not that much given the fact we get like 12~14k m.attack with good gear. What you need is crit spell because you can get close to +20% crit spell with the manastones and that will do a difference.

You have 17x items that take manastones (fusion or 2 weapons), 3x manaslots each. That is 51 manastones

51 manastones * 15 m.attack (lvl 80 stones) = +765 m.attack, that is not anything mentionable when you will never land a critical this way
52 manastones *58 m.crit (lvl 80 manastones) = +2958 crit spell, according to a spreadsheed I read about those chances, this is close to +19% crit spell. if you add the base you have an food or buffs this can get you close to 25% crit chance.

Archived