Please add more ways to make a little more Kinah!

XOliviaX-DN

Hey,

I love the new changes with the enchanting!  I have had some better luck getting a few pieces up to 15 and getting beyond 10 on my other pieces of ancient gear.  

My problem now is that I am running out of kinah so fast because I need, transformations, new stones in sand shop (5million daily to reach the cap), shards, paying kinah while I am enchanting.  Even if I am out grinding I can only seem to make 3-5million per time and then paying a crazy amount still to list things.

I don't suppose there are other ideas for kinah?  I have tried many and looked up videos etc

On another note getting the fighters marks is just de pvp gear?  I can't seem to get those because of kinah problem.  I guess I could craft them?  What do people generally do to get the fighters marks?  craft then de?

1 hour ago, XOliviaX-DN said:

On another note getting the fighters marks is just de pvp gear?  I can't seem to get those because of kinah problem.  I guess I could craft them?  What do people generally do to get the fighters marks?  craft then de?

Yes, you can only get them from disenchanting gear unless you have Prestige. If you do, there is a weekly repeatable pink quest that has you kill 50 Elyos/Asmos (works if you're in a group) for 40 fighting spirit fragments.

Archived