0 GP from siege

Chibiusa-DN

Hi, for some reason, and i'm speaking for many players, if we get DC by internet issues or sendlog around the last 15 minutes of the siege, after being the whole siege  doing contribution and we reconnect before the siege ends we are not getting any Glory Points rewards or medals. Is really dissapointing to waste near to 1 hour to not get anything, specially when the game crashes sendlogs are not even our fault. Can you please do something to prevent this to happen to us?

You can try talking to Support about it. It's very hit and miss if they will help you. Sometimes they understand what you are saying and will help you. Other times they understand what you are saying but say in order to be fair, they can't give you your rewards. (Not sure what fair has to do with it.) And still other times they seem to think we are still playing patch 4.0 and have zero idea how sieges work now. (Not even sure they understand we are talking about Aion.) It's worth a try!

Good luck.

On 18/9/2017 at 8:31 AM, Nyinu-KR said:

You can try talking to Support about it. It's very hit and miss if they will help you. Sometimes they understand what you are saying and will help you. Other times they understand what you are saying but say in order to be fair, they can't give you your rewards. (Not sure what fair has to do with it.) And still other times they seem to think we are still playing patch 4.0 and have zero idea how sieges work now. (Not even sure they understand we are talking about Aion.) It's worth a try!

Good luck.

I tried too and dosnt work.

I had the same problem, and many friends have it too. I sent a ticket to support but they always do excuses saying its my fault and I have to post it here. the support team never want to do anything, im tired about send ticket and recive the same as always "post in forum", why they don't do theyr work? I don't gonna spend anymore nc coins with any of my accounts. I'm really tired about the problems with support team. 

9 hours ago, Sachibi-KR said:

I tried too and dosnt work.

I had the same problem, and many friends have it too. I sent a ticket to support but they always do excuses saying its my fault and I have to post it here. the support team never want to do anything, im tired about send ticket and recive the same as always "post in forum", why they don't do theyr work? I don't gonna spend anymore nc coins with any of my accounts. I'm really tired about the problems with support team. 

In this case maybe try to PM Cyan or Hime... The support team seems to be quite lost sometimes... depending on your luck who you get on your case... Maybe they can help you out. ;/

Archived