Arena 1v1 Aethertech

MetalPhantomEvil-DN

very nice.  I assume someone with around 219 ms ping cannot play AT to an efficient level correct?

Also, how do you keep shifting your views so quickly?  When i use my mouse with my right hand this way, i end up looking all over the place?  Do you just use your left hand for all your skill keybinds?

On 19/03/2019 at 5:51 AM, Xoth-DN said:

very nice.  I assume someone with around 219 ms ping cannot play AT to an efficient level correct?

Also, how do you keep shifting your views so quickly?  When i use my mouse with my right hand this way, i end up looking all over the place?  Do you just use your left hand for all your skill keybinds?

Sup, ty for reply.

Then i just use keybinds in all skills, few times use right side mouse. And for play with AT max 175 ms ... i'm 159~165 ms.

Nice video, strong AT. Afaik shugo console isn't a bannable 3rd party program. It does make pvp gameplay alot more enjoyable as its more easier to be in control of camera movement and have better spatial awareness.

However, use shugo console in a game like DOTA and its a bannable offense lol.

AT is ez to be good and it is one of top class in 1v1 nothing to proud. Also really do not post here shugo console is officially illegal in aion. There are many players who dont use shugo. I dont. On 5.8 we had huge debate that shugo console is illegal  or not and officially ncsoft reply it is illegal.

Archived