Got [Event] White Nesting Doll but no [Event] Magic Paint

GlennTipton-KT

In the event description https://www.aiononline.com/news/all-dolled-up-mar-2019  I read "Open each Nesting Doll for a chance to reveal another Nesting Doll of a higher level. At +10, opening the Nesting Doll will reveal an [Event] Magic Paint and [Event] White Nesting Doll. Combine it to create a [Event] Magic Nesting Doll." I got a White Nesting Doll but no magic paint, why? I also got this problem on my other toon.

6 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

@HelliosRed-KT The magic paint is only guaranteed from the +10 dolls. From your chat log, it looks like you got that white doll from a +5 doll.

You don't believe me? Another screenshot of the same thing:

HelliosRed%20got%202%20White%20Nesting%2

Sorry, that time I didn't screenshot the tip. They are White Nesting Dolls, gotten from +10 Nesting Dolls. Quotation from NCSoft: At +10, opening the Nesting Doll will reveal an [Event] Magic Paint and [Event] White Nesting Doll. Combine it to create a [Event] Magic Nesting Doll.

My chat log was recorded not at the time when I received 2 White Nesting Dolls. They were received earlier. I'm not even sure this +5 Doll in my chat log was about me. I don't remember. Also, mine could be turned into broken dolls. It doesn't get to the chat. When I get a doll or a bag from a doll it gets to the chat. There's no mentioning about getting a White Nesting Doll in the chat. I recorded a video on another toon about opening from Nesting Dolls+5 and higher, it wrote "you got +6 Nesting Doll, +7 Nesting Doll, Nesting Doll's Gratitude etc. Didn't get White Nesting Doll unfortunately. 

Once I noticed that I really got a White Nesting Doll from +5 Nesting Doll, I made a video, this information didn't appear in the chat. Then it's a strange thing, a bug, why a White Nesting Doll appears from a +5 Nesting Doll, is shouldn't happen by the rules!  There's still less use from that White Nesting Doll than from a Broken Nesting Doll  My video will appear on https://youtu.be/Gb690RfY5Ps in 25 min. 

Archived