Aion's next update predictation

Neleth-KT

Hi I know I love to predicting stuff a lot now let read what I predicted  that going to happened to Aion,No new items,new instances,new level cap predict here.

- Battle Royale Mode

NCsoft already implemented battle royale mode to BnS,so it's just matter of time before it come to Aion,The main selling point of BR mode is gears equalization which everyone will have to depend on their skills and their ping.Beside BnS another popular game that introduced this mode is Black Desert Online.

- Any stigmas for any class

It sounds crazy but it happened back in Korean's beta version.It allowed a lot of classes try to build that was impossible before such as glad/sin with bow skills,sorc with heals,templar with AoEs etc.

- Alternate system for transformation system

Transformation system are bad,nobody like it.They might going to introduce some system that allow people to keep looks but gain attack/cast/running speed without transformation it will be inferior than transform but still better than now.

- Classic server

I've said many times already that Aion is old it's not getting new people,what it should try is keep old players and add up from what old players like to seek more new players.Old games like WoW,L2,Runesacpe,RIft Prime etc had a successful launch of classic servers and they're doing better than new version counterpart.

- Mini games

Such as a card game they could introduced skins that were in Luna as rewards for anybody that bored of PvE or PvP and wanna try something relaxation.

That's all ideas I can think of now.Thank you for reading and hope you enjoyed it :)

On 15/04/2019 at 10:16 AM, Shinryu-EK said:

Battle royale in mmos ? Omfg...Can't see why this BR thing is that popular generally. Mostly kids, maybe that's why. But not in a dam mmo.

It is popular because it doesn't demand as much time as MMOs. You just hop in and you are in the same playing level as other players, just lacks the skill. 

On 15/04/2019 at 6:46 AM, Neleth-KT said:

- Any stigmas for any class

It sounds crazy but it happened back in Korean's beta version.It allowed a lot of classes try to build that was impossible before such as glad/sin with bow skills,sorc with heals,templar with AoEs etc.

You are probably saying it because of what you saw on Aion Powerbook.
But you're just talking bs. Those "stigmas for any class" are limited to be used during the quest when you get your first stigma and only in that place.
Aion never made it and never will.

On 4/15/2019 at 4:46 AM, Neleth-KT said:

- Alternate system for transformation system

Transformation system are bad,nobody like it.They might going to introduce some system that allow people to keep looks but gain attack/cast/running speed without transformation it will be inferior than transform but still better than now.

Not going to happen. quite the opposite, you can supposedly apply up to 6, not just 1, of the collection buffs you get from transformation combos in 7.0. So if anything, they become even more important for being OP & meta.

Archived