Crafting Buff?

Acheillies-KT

With the 100% crafting buff, it will cut in half (round up?) the number of crafting attempts needed to level up your aetherforging proficiency. This will greatly reduce the amount of material needed to level up aetherforging.

If your character is already 300p in aetherforging then that buff will be pointless.

Aion 6.0 Aetherforging Leveling Tables - Numbers of attempts / materials needed (excluding buffs)

5 hours ago, Acheillies-KT said:

so, i was wondering what is the point if this crafting buff, we get in sanctum. because it surely doesnt work when tryin to craft codex's and weapons and stuff. i tried crafting before, and after the buff, and i still gain the same amount of xp reguardless.

If you want to gain more xp that goes towards levelling up (used for Bobonerk's Gems), you have to use items that influence experience gained, like Berdin Stars, Berdin's 50 or 100% XP Amulets and Merek's 200% XP Amulets. That sort of XP doesn't do anything to level up aetherforging, that's influenced by crafting amulets exclusively.

I noticed while leveling my alt to 100 that the number of attempts to jump one level increases the further from the materials level. It was not a linear progression and while not a problem I had to recalibrate my material needs since I was 55 from 5.x. I was crafting ancient codex's which on the level 40 materials peg was OK from 55 to 70 x but 70 to 80 was a pain then once 80 the roll to 100 was easy. I suppose it is similar at higher leveling but as me is at 255 from 5.x and ultimate is a bit of a dream I will probably stay at these levels awhile rather than test this out further.  I think this observation is also reflected in the helpful crafting table guide for the 140 -180 and 240 -280 range where its about 3 or 4 times the materials of a 20 level jump progression, not double.

Archived