do not end with the spiritmaster's trademark!!!

Tomeleefear-DN

the pet of spiritimaster has always been his trademark, now I'm back to play. and to use the buff (Spirit's Empowerment) that is essential to use it! you can not use the pet together, the pet has always been the trademark of the spiritmaster, do not end it! leave the pet with the buff please !!!

• 2 weeks later...

If I understand correctly, you're asking that you be able to use use this buff while you have the pet up? No. If anything, that buff should be adjusted  so that it applies to a pet, or if it remains a pet - less skill, it should be nerfed decrease the duration  or increase the CD. You're not sorcs.

I think you can't have it both ways, either you choose to have a great buff, or a great companion, I use the buff for open world PvP/PvE and the pet for certain instances that I need the pet to stay alive the most possible.

The spirits were a major pain in the arse, I think that's why they got reworked this way, they always got stuck, went under textures, and were annoying to use with certain skills.
Don't get me wrong, I luv the spirits, they are great, but sadly you can't have them both. Choose your side.!

• 2 weeks later...

Ok first of all, the main problem is how useless pet's have become; I think we should address that first before talking about SE with or without pet. The problem right now is you can keep pet with SE, and it won't really be a major difference. They die in like 1-2 hits. Their damage is laughable and lower than 1 tick of my own erosion. Bring pets up to lv80 standards, much like they were back in 3.0,4.0,etc. Then we can choose. Right now pet build is a joke and isn't even a real choice if you're any decent SM at all. 

On 5/9/2019 at 0:52 PM, Rapier-DN said:

If I understand correctly, you're asking that you be able to use use this buff while you have the pet up? No. If anything, that buff should be adjusted  so that it applies to a pet, or if it remains a pet - less skill, it should be nerfed decrease the duration  or increase the CD. You're not sorcs.

And you're not an SM, so leave. Doesn't seem like you know anything about the class or what you're talking about if you think we're anything close to sorcs who can literally kill you in 2 seconds fully buffed.

2 hours ago, SevenLions-KT said:

Ok first of all, the main problem is how useless pet's have become; I think we should address that first before talking about SE with or without pet. The problem right now is you can keep pet with SE, and it won't really be a major difference. They die in like 1-2 hits. Their damage is laughable and lower than 1 tick of my own erosion. Bring pets up to lv80 standards, much like they were back in 3.0,4.0,etc. Then we can choose. Right now pet build is a joke and isn't even a real choice if you're any decent SM at all. 

And you're not an SM, so leave. Doesn't seem like you know anything about the class or what you're talking about if you think we're anything close to sorcs who can literally kill you in 2 seconds fully buffed.

No need to be obnoxious. You have no idea of who plays SM or doesn’t- in fact I have for over 7 years. 

Your stating that a geared SM cannot in fact more easily and sometimes quickly  kill their opponent than sorcs now displays that you may need to play more.

2 hours ago, Rapier-DN said:

No need to be obnoxious. You have no idea of who plays SM or doesn’t- in fact I have for over 7 years. 

Your stating that a geared SM cannot in fact more easily and sometimes quickly  kill their opponent than sorcs now displays that you may need to play more.

An equally geared SM and Sorc on the same opponent? Nope. You think this is 3.0 or something maybe? It's quite obvious you don't main one.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

SM gameplay has been butchered for a while now. It used to be really fun in old patches when its main damage source came from dots (infernal pain/cyclone of wrath) and you'd actually play with the spirit out. Back when bind and silence were separate skills. It felt like the class had a lot of variation and a unique play-style. 

Now SM is like a simplified sorc. It's like sorc but less tryhard. Lower skill requirement/ceiling but more effective than sorc overall due to its better CC and more reliable/sustainable (pvp) damage output along with much lower cooldowns.

Archived