Are we really that gulible

Lostsm-DN

I don't really like to post, but enough is enough. people that know Tiamat server know I have quit a couple of times but have come back for reasons beyond me. Since the demolition of tia and danira maps i have questioned the longevity of Aion. personally I don't like running around in an instance for no benefit. untradeable  items, cannot break them down for stones or mats, just fill in warehouse space.

I had hoped that the rumour of an Aion2 was real but I cant find any updates on that.

In the Australasia area we have a 230 + plus ping which is no biggie we can handle that, even when people are crying in lfg about their ping going to 30 or 50.

NcSoft should always have had a server based out of Singapore or Sydney for this region.

The servers NcSoft uses for Aion are really useless and probably can`t be upgraded because there is so much information on them and so old, hence the reason we sometimes have the bugs we deal with.

The latest GW2 update (today) shows where the development team is utilised.

To be fair to people that play this game, you should really turn of the servers or implement changes that will create a happy, friendly, workable game with mechanics that work, get rid of the Glory points since most people won`t do the abyss while a hundred alts are parked afk whilst the minority group of actual players try and get a fort. (really! are you that stupid to allow such a thing)

I for one am very sick of the language and abuse in LFG toward players trying to help maintain some sore of integrity of the game and game play. it doesn't matter if you like the person or not, if they get results just suck it and do it. because of this attitude we have generals etc that don't do nothing because of the abuse they get.

Now you have the majority of people doing one instance for gear they probably will never use, can`t sell and can`t get any mats from. "see above line".

You have had an opportunity with pretty well hard core gamers that like Aion and don`t want to leave but there will come the next Aion.

So keep sending people to the shop, spend up large guys but remember its like gambling its dead money.

Thats my rant for the duration. if you find a game that is new and exciting and fun cheetehs@gmail.com

All archdaeva gear and pretty much everything from this patch is tradable until you equip it and can be broken down. and in 5.6 Archives and Cradle of Eternity give a TON of tradable items that you can break down for materials. What outdated maps are you running bro? The siege participation im looking forward to changing since we're merging soon

19 hours ago, Magikarp-TM said:

All archdaeva gear and pretty much everything from this patch is tradable until you equip it and can be broken down. and in 5.6 Archives and Cradle of Eternity give a TON of tradable items that you can break down for materials. What outdated maps are you running bro? The siege participation im looking forward to changing since we're merging soon

^ Was thinking the same thing. What instance is "everyone" spamming on TM that has drops that can't be traded or disenchanted?

A note about GW2. It has it's own development team that is completely separate from all the other NCWest games. Money from Aion is not used for GW2 and money from GW2 is not used for Aion. GW2 was developed in the US for US gamers. Aion was developed in Korea for Korean gamers. You really can't compare the two. (And I play them both.)

Lastly, GP isn't perfect. It's better than AP, but not by a whole lot. AFKing in UA sieges is a problem, but hopefully with a larger population (after the mergers) the community can do something about it. (i.e. kicking anyone that is afk) It's pretty much up to us how we chose to play the game, how we tolerate others when they chose to be abusive in game and if we are going to take a stand against the ultra-salty, hackers and trolls. 

Archived