The event is good but the coin amount in instance you get and prices is ehhh

Heuo-DN

Ok, I understand that you dont want everyone getting legendary (unless they speding $) but we should atleast get 1 legendary (1k coins one) end of the event.I suggest making the coins account tradeable atleast....

I'm someone who has horrible rng and the flower event didnt help at all getting one (I'm been playing this patch since start) Also not everyone have people to carry them to S rank. Some can even dc or have their client crash during it.

Someone has done the math. You can get the legendary contract (random) by spending $24 at the BCM. That isn't unreasonable. Furthermore, you don't have to spend any real money at all. You can buy reset scrolls from the broker for kinah and do it that way. This, ofc, allows other players that have the real money to make kinah off this event. Very reasonable.

35 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

Someone has done the math. You can get the legendary contract (random) by spending $24 at the BCM. That isn't unreasonable. Furthermore, you don't have to spend any real money at all. You can buy reset scrolls from the broker for kinah and do it that way. This, ofc, allows other players that have the real money to make kinah off this event. Very reasonable.

So you would say making decent kinah every week (excluding luna kinah bundle) is easy?This is not 5.x and not everyone took advantage of that.....

None p2w players barely get 10mil ( maybe under 20 mil, maybe more if they want bore themselves by farming mats to sink of kinah broker)a week while  average reset scroll might be 30-50 mil and you need alot of them and good luck.....

Then don't spend your kinah on this.

This isn't a great event. It's a good one. For free you can get decent stuff. Not the best stuff. Decent stuff. For free. And if you really want the best stuff you can either pay NCSoft for it and buy resets from the BCM or you can chose to use your hard-earned kinah to buy resets from the broker from players who have the real life money and want to make some kinah.. since kinah is so hard to make this patch.

This is all reasonable.

8 minutes ago, Niwdex-DN said:

How can you make kinah that easy?

How do I make kinah? I run FM and BoS duo or trio and sell the drops to the store. I also run FM and IDD each week in a group that does "take one and pass" and I sell those drops to the store. Gold drops from those instances (or any instance) are a good source of kinah.

Some people craft and sell. Some people farm guiding stones and kib and sell those.

You have to work at it, but you can make decent kinah each week.

Archived