Returning!!

Well, granted I've only been back for a weekend, but it's hard to come back after being gone for so long. And not being in a Legion and a fresh 80, it is hard to find guidance on what to do next. So far I haven't had any luck asking questions with anyone (other than trollish answers or people dropping group once I say I'm pretty fresh to the content).

A helpful community can help sustain a game, but again, I don't really have much to go on based on just being back for the weekend. Hopefully I can find some help within the week, else, I don't think I'll come back if I leave again. :(

2 hours ago, 2s1638B2-DN said:

Well, granted I've only been back for a weekend, but it's hard to come back after being gone for so long. And not being in a Legion and a fresh 80, it is hard to find guidance on what to do next. So far I haven't had any luck asking questions with anyone (other than trollish answers or people dropping group once I say I'm pretty fresh to the content).

A helpful community can help sustain a game, but again, I don't really have much to go on based on just being back for the weekend. Hopefully I can find some help within the week, else, I don't think I'll come back if I leave again. :(

Awww, you're in Danaria, i could've made a static with you if you were in katalam.

The siege buff makes both servers balance out for at least Lakrum fort. Before the EK merge, KT had more Elyos and DN had more Asmodians. EK should have balanced KT out a bit. Once transfers open up, who knows how things will change.

I believe both servers have similar all around numbers.

@2s1638B2-DN LFG is not always kind. I know I try to whisper answers to questions to any I see no matter what character I am on. You can also ask questions here. Start a new topic and title it something like, "Questions from a returning player" or something like that. People here are usually pretty helpful.

11 hours ago, KonkersGG-EK said:

DN is Asmo dominated as far as I know.

Elyos seem to be doing better in the past month or so. But yeah, I'd say DN is still a bit Asmo dominated.

8 hours ago, 2s1638B2-DN said:

people dropping group once I say I'm pretty fresh to the content

If you see me forming anything (except for maybe PF/IDD since those are going to be too hard for your gear), feel free to apply. I'm not bothered by carries since I only do FM and BoS for kinah these days, and I don't care if you've never done anything as long as you tell me so I can explain boss mechanics. My toons I actively play are Vantheria and Vansaari, both DN-A -- chanter and sorcerer respectively. Also feel free to whisper me in game with questions.

Archived