Idiot Dev's and Broken Mechanics

Are the dev's absolute morons or what? Explain to me how its possible for a Temp to pull me from further away than my bow reaches. Why is a ranger's range the shortest of all the classes? RANGE is in their damn name. This is beyond stupid bordering on absurd.

For the same reason ranger plays out as a spellcaster, when is the last time you auto attacked? SPIRIT master doesn't use spirit(unless it needs shields) coz it's bad, gunner doesn't use guns(except for mana drain) coz it's bad, templar can't tank for shit coz the class is bad, you can't remove that toggle which decreases range because you are bad. Some things don't really make sense. I am 100% sure your complaint is 100% genuine and you didn't just get out of its range as templar was finishing his low cast animation pull.

I was going to say, "Don't be silly! Just because Cyan hasn't posted that doesn't mean he hasn't been online!" BUT.. he hasn't been on these forums since Tuesday night. So. Yeah.

Anyway, no reason for this thread to be closed. There are many critical threads that don't get closed.

EDIT: To be fair, I checked the BnS and L2 forums. Cyan was last on BnS's forums on Wednesday evening and L2 Tuesday. So he isn't ignoring just our forums.

• Cyan locked this topic

Archived