Aion 2 why not cross-platform ?

Neleth-KT

Newer mobile games like https://mmoculture.com/2019/07/ragnarok-online-gravity-announces-new-ragnarok-title-for-south-korea/ and world of dragon nest will have a feature cross-platform between PC and mobile.Why go full mobile when you can satisfied both worlds by going cross-platform.I think this is the way Aion 2 should going.

Same graphics engine on mobile/PC but lower resolution and texture when playing on mobile(Same method as Nintendo switch when docked and portable modes)

16 hours ago, Neleth-KT said:

Newer mobile games like https://mmoculture.com/2019/07/ragnarok-online-gravity-announces-new-ragnarok-title-for-south-korea/ and world of dragon nest will have a feature cross-platform between PC and mobile.Why go full mobile when you can satisfied both worlds by going cross-platform.I think this is the way Aion 2 should going.

Same graphics engine on mobile/PC but lower resolution and texture when playing on mobile(Same method as Nintendo switch when docked and portable modes)

not aion 2 ( the mobile) but the next Aion title will be cross platform. it is something already confirmed by the dev team

4 hours ago, Lapis-DN said:

not aion 2 ( the mobile) but the next Aion title will be cross platform. it is something already confirmed by the dev team

I'm sorry for asking but where's the source that developer's team said 4th Aion title coming (Aion,Aion Legion of War,Aion 2(Mobile),Aion 3?)

3 hours ago, Neleth-KT said:

I'm sorry for asking but where's the source that developer's team said 4th Aion title coming (Aion,Aion Legion of War,Aion 2(Mobile),Aion 3?)

tumblr_inline_pd0ab0wvCm1w2xz82_500.jpg

Next Aion title will be a triple A, PC and next generation console cross-platforms.
The source is NCsoft carreer sites, by that time they were recruiting a team to develop this title.

Lets not forget that Aion 2 was originally Titled Aion Tempest when it first come out.
So the next PC aion will probably be the 3

1 minute ago, Lapis-DN said:

tumblr_inline_pd0ab0wvCm1w2xz82_500.jpg

Next Aion title will be a triple A, PC and next generation console cross-platforms.
The source is NCsoft carreer sites, by that time they were recruiting a team to develop this title.

Lets not forget that Aion 2 was originally Titled Aion Tempest when it first come out.
So the next PC aion will probably be the 3

Oh this I thought they canceled and remake it as Aion 2 (Mobile) lol :P

15 minutes ago, Lapis-DN said:

no.

they are separate projects. Aion (3?) is also on the way but it will take maybe 5-6 years

5-6 years ? O.o even original Aion didn't take that much time.

I even wondered why don't they just developing BnS 3 since BnS has much more success than Aion.
Plus if 5-6 years the Unreal Engine 4 would be old already :/

My wish for Aion 3 would be they keep original cities of Aion like sanctum,poeta,elten,herion,theo,inggison like 1000 years passed and desert grows into forest,theo got ocean once more and maybe origin of abyss.

5 hours ago, Neleth-KT said:

My wish for Aion 3 would be they keep original cities of Aion like sanctum,poeta,elten,herion,theo,inggison like 1000 years passed and desert grows into forest,theo got ocean once more and maybe origin of abyss.

^^This would be nice to see^^.

Archived