Etium and Ridium

GenericUser25138

If you want to upgrade your old set to ult before switching to the tier 2 gear, you need a way to convert the new stuff to the old stuff since instances are supposed to give only the new stuff. So that NPC is there to allow players who want to do that to have the materials they need.

I believe the reason that there isn't an NPC that converts the old stuff into the new stuff is to slow down players that were already sitting on full ult +15 from now running around in full tier 2 ult +15 on the first day. So now even those players have to actually play to get the gear they want.

2 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

I believe the reason that there isn't an NPC that converts the old stuff into the new stuff is to slow down players that were already sitting on full ult +15 from now running around in full tier 2 ult +15 on the first day. So now even those players have to actually play to get the gear they want.

This is a really good point and one I hadn't actually thought about. Now it all makes sense.

4 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

10k Legendary y 5k Ultimate Ridium here, would be too easy to gear up with an exchange like that lmao. 

Also exchange from new to old is still usefull to morph enchantment stones. Otherwise new players could not use it.

Archived