How do you get your Vandal outfit?

VukenTemplaro-DN

11 minutes ago, 2s8C8D8-DN said:

I met all the requirements but not sure how to get the outfit.  Can anyone help?  Thanks

There was an issue where people with the Prestige Pack did not have the extra character slots they were supposed to get for having the Pack. So they put off the deadline until that is fixed.

5 minutes ago, Kiona-KT said:

does this just get sent to our CS item inventory or something? an NPC we need to go see? im not seeing any gears here

Read above..

On 8/28/2019 at 3:52 PM, Aly-DN said:

There was an issue where people with the Prestige Pack did not have the extra character slots they were supposed to get for having the Pack. So they put off the deadline until that is fixed.

.. and..

On 8/28/2019 at 3:51 PM, Cheesecake-DN said:

The outfit isn't out yet because they've extended the date for getting it because prestige players can't make extra characters (yet)

22 minutes ago, Kiona-KT said:

i only ask cause those quotes are from days ago. and the official still says today. so...  whats up with it?

Edit:

i stand corrected. it seems they erased everything about that haha wtf. awesome! these guys suck :D

???

Seriously?

They told us that due to the bug with the Prestige Pack not giving the extra slots they are supposed to, they are extending the time for everyone to qualify for the give-away. That's what the quotes say after someone else asked your exact same question. Nothing has changed. The time is still being extended. Right now and until they tell us otherwise.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRsjD0MJymdCVkAypV2PZz

2 minutes ago, Karashi-KT said:

Today they didn't give vandal's gifts, I don't see anything in the inbox or any NPC where to claim the gifts, does anyone know anything?

Goodness. Read. Just read.

3 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

???

Seriously?

They told us that due to the bug with the Prestige Pack not giving the extra slots they are supposed to, they are extending the time for everyone to qualify for the give-away. That's what the quotes say after someone else asked your exact same question. Nothing has changed. The time is still being extended. Right now and until they tell us otherwise.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRsjD0MJymdCVkAypV2PZz

5 hours ago, Inarax-DN said:

Would it really upset the prestige players if NC gave the rest of us our gear?

That's not the point. It's not as if Prestige Pack players rioted and demanded that the give-away was given all at the same time. This was NCSoft's decision.. to hold off and give everyone the same amount of time. Probably because some players have stated that they are holding off on purchasing the Prestige Pack until they know they can get the extra slots.

So let's turn that around, would it really upset players without a Prestige Pack to wait a little bit for their skins?

Archived