Painter and dark void weapon skin

Leo-DN

24 minutes ago, Matsukamy-KT said:

Never, since they never developed the skin for the class, and this skin has been removed from game. 

They will add other similar skins in the future though.

KR and EU can select dark void, thunder, fire, box water, so I thought they forgot to add in the current patch.

Yes, that's what I thought. I came back recently and I still have some 5.x boxes, but no painter skins. I sent a ticket, but I was answered with an automatic message. I'll wait until they fix or add new boxes.

Thanks for the answers (:

18 minutes ago, Leo-DN said:

Yes, that's what I thought. I came back recently and I still have some 5.x boxes, but no painter skins. I sent a ticket, but I was answered with an automatic message. I'll wait until they fix or add new boxes.

Thanks for the answers (:

You misunderstood what I said, I meant that there still boxes for other classes, not that you can select painter weapons from it. Have you SEEN painters using that skin on EU  or KR ?

3 minutes ago, Matsukamy-KT said:

You misunderstood what I said, I meant that there still boxes for other classes, not that you can select painter weapons from it. Have you SEEN painters using that skin on EU  or KR ?

Yes, water and dark void on KR. And the new balic one, ofc. The skins do exist, but hey, we are on NA!

4 hours ago, Matsukamy-KT said:

Yes KR and EU have it since day 1 on 7.0, the old box got updated like stigma bundles.

Archived