You need to wake up

Brutallus-DN

I never thought EU would be better than us, but here we are, they’re getting a FREE (totally free) legend contract, bonus drops in PF/IDD/Stellin, bonus altar rewards, 50 frags for being logged in 2 hours, 20 stellium for 3 hours. ( https://en.aion.gameforge.com/website/news/events/WoF_26082019/) 

But of course,  here is our region

- Made Cauldron Coins unbrokerable (no kinah gain anymore)

- Our producer died to a normal mob, only had lvl 1-10 skills

- Major bugs are still not fixed

- We basically don’t even have a CM anymore

- We’ll only get 1 100% ult stone for the A10N anniversary (my prediction)

And then you guys wonder why everyone left. Shame on you, NC. 

Wake up

It is a problem trying to make the game too hard to play, I assume they end up making more money this way otherwise why do they keep doing things like this? I guess their version is a success story, we simply do not see it.

EU is free to login, not free to play, to play you need the gold pack (like prestige) and every account needs it to be able to play so they still have a subscription model and they already make a ton of money just by people logging.

I would be glad if we also had a gold pack thing here too that would have been brokerable like theirs, so NCWest would be making money. This way the events could have been better and if someone wanted to have 100 accounts he would have to pay a subscription for every account.

21 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

EU is free to login, not free to play, to play you need the gold pack (like prestige) and every account needs it to be able to play so they still have a subscription model and they already make a ton of money just by people logging.

Yes, however, items in EU sell for 3x as much as here, and 1 gold pack is only ~70m. If you did your pf's idd's and got random legends you'd get it soon. Once you get it of course, it'll be easier to get the other

6 minutes ago, Brutallus-DN said:

Yes, however, items in EU sell for 3x as much as here, and 1 gold pack is only ~70m. If you did your pf's idd's and got random legends you'd get it soon. Once you get it of course, it'll be easier to get the other

I know I played there before I came to NA because I am European, up to 5.8 Eu was the worst publisher and NA seemed pretty liberated and everyone was happy. But after 6.2 NA went full wrong on everything.

What I said about EU is that there is no 100% free player and for the company this means money, not that much but it is money, and since the game is alive they sell more items because there is more competition. And the money people need to pay is not too much to play, so they are willing to pay it.

I haven't put prestige since June and I won't be putting any time soon because I see no reason since I do not go to sieges for GP now, while I also do not care for the extra pve entries. I also have alt accounts who are also 100% free and I can make my playing easier. The most important reason for me not wasting any real money any more on NCWest is because I see no reason to do so, everything is expensive, RNG is leading the game, events have bad rewards.

It is like NCWest is selling ice cream at 10x the price and wonder why nobody buys ice cream anymore, while they already gave one free ice cream to everyone and people used alts so they can eat as much free ice cream as they want!

Here is the dichotomy I see between pre 6.2 and post 6.2 on NA.

Pre 6.2 you could buy your gear and not play for it.  We had end game gear on the luna gambling tab.  It was deemed p2w and everyone hated it.

Same with the temp solutions and enchant stones that were on the BCM every now and then.  There weren't too bad to swipe the card and skip content.  Again deemed p2w.

Post 6.2 there was no gear on the luna gambling tab, I forget what its called, the one with the dice.  So that p2w was taken away.

The BCM was gutted of gear and enchant stones, except transformation scrolls and stigma enchanting.  Again, that part of the 6.2 p2w was taken away.

This resulted in a huge outcry of put pvp enchanting stone in the store etc.  NCSoft did at an enormous price (IMO).  So there is a little p2w but its at a steep price.

Luna was changed to reset most instances.  Again, could be p2w, but its still expensive compared to other regions.

Now I see that we bitched cause pre 6.2 p2w was easy and used heavily.  Post 6.2 everything is too damn expensive and NCSoft needs to lower the prices.  

I'm not a smart man, but the community got what they wanted is lower p2w, but they are not happy they cant afford stuff.  Say what?  What do you want from NCSoft?

2 hours ago, PlumbCrazy-DN said:

This resulted in a huge outcry of put pvp enchanting stone in the store etc.  NCSoft did at an enormous price (IMO).  So there is a little p2w but its at a steep price.

Players in the NA region had no sway as to how the shop was designed here. To think other wise is Crazy, Maybe even PlumbCrazy :).

Yea EU seen to have the way to do things. I might go check them out. If the ping allow me and they are better. Man I don't care about subscription said 3 account for all the years sense release until (free2play if Whales maintained us). Them I paid prestige and now prestige is for 1 extra CD and increase of RNG that do nothing. There is not other game that I like outhere. It was better when they focus on doing more them just erasing progress and selling the fast track to the top gear ticket every patch. Now all the gear look the same and there is nothing to really immerse. Erase your gear start over play some fail enchantment simulator. and for the next patch We just do it all over again and if we got time we event use a different armo set wait maybe no. Anyhow I'm wasting my time because I don't have the big pockets so I don't matter.

17 hours ago, PlumbCrazy-DN said:

I'm not a smart man, but the community got what they wanted is lower p2w, but they are not happy they cant afford stuff.  Say what?  What do you want from NCSoft?

People wanna abuse the hell out of alts during events and be afk 30 seconds AND became full endgame geared.

Archived