Should all Event items and rewards be Account-tradeable, but not player 2 player

Gallium-DN

Should all Event items and Event rewards be Non-tradeable yet Storable in Account Warehouse?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Should all Event items and Event rewards be Non-tradeable yet Storable in Account Warehouse?

• Yes
    • No

If they make it so you can not sell the items on the broker to other players, but allow us to move the items between character's on our own account, that would be amazing. I know we wouldn't make money selling those items, but at least we could move our items where we want them to be. They have already made most event items unsellable on the broker, and those items that ARE sellable are B.S. items that are incredibly easy to get and nobody really wants.

15 hours ago, Gallium-DN said:

Quite the contrary. I am suggesting to make the items non-brokerable, only tradeable within the Account Warehouse.

I kinda agree, not all items, most of they are already no-brokerable, they shouldn't change that, keep some like skins, heavy stigma box etc... 

I agree that the coins u get on event to exchange, they should be account tradeable, the rest could be as the same since it would be a lot of more changes and harder to apply it right now. and KR 7.2 already made that change(fighting spirit, craft related, etium etc...)

info:

https://aion.plaync.com/board/hotissue/view?articleId=867770&viewMode=list&size=20

So until we get that patch(prob. next year NA is getting, EU is working on 7.2 already to try and deliver by the end of this year), to change most of stuff to account tradeable.

For now, easier is to put the event coins account tradeable, not brokeable.

2 hours ago, PsychoShooter-KT said:

I kinda agree, not all items, most of they are already no-brokerable, they shouldn't change that, keep some like skins, heavy stigma box etc...

I guess some things wouldn't have to be non-brokerable (like a simple skin, as you say), but I think I'd rather be able to move my rewards between my own characters rather then make a few Kinah selling something I don't want.

That is not a good suggestion because it says EVERYTHING should be untradeable including rewards. That means that Berdin Lucky stars, Abyssal stars,  sport skill cards etc, would have to be soul bound too. Our single problem here is that the coins were not supposed to be broker-able but they were for 1 week and then they took it away. If the coins were untradeable from day 1, nobody would have a reason to complain.

Now giving the coins the ability to be even account warehouse deposit-able, that means our main will have 12 free keys per day instead of 1 and that for them means less people would be willing to spend money from BCM. My suggestion to them is if they are going to have a specific reward soul bound, they better have it soul bound from day 1 to avoid any other problems. Lets be realistic and lets hope some rewards will be tradeable/brokerable so at least we can get something from them.

---> The right thing is what happens in 7.2 ,effectively everything that is broker-tradeable (including kinah) is also account warehouse deposit-able. Can we all have an AMEN?

15 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

---> The right thing is what happens in 7.2 ,effectively everything that is broker-tradeable (including kinah) is also account warehouse deposit-able. Can we all have an AMEN?

I don't read Korean, so can you quote in English where you read the above please?

15 hours ago, Kemana-KT said:

I don't read Korean, so can you quote in English where you read the above please?

I haven't read it nor can I provide proof for it, I was told ingame by all my friends that whatever is broker-tradeable (kinah most importantly) will get back the ability to be stored on account warehouse in 7.2 patch.

Archived