Quest Legion LV 7 Bug?

Vellly-KT

At least the quest description is definitelly faulty. In the title is "Stellin Laboratory" while in description is "Bastion of Souls". Bastion was in legion tasks before 7.0 patch, now it should be the Stellin Laboratory - not sure if any mode counts. I was in Stellin Lab only once, just a test run, and we didnt killed the boss, so I don't know if the quest actually works.

There is one quest in Stellin Lab that won't update for me either. It notes that we have to kill the final boss, which I have done several times -- in easy mode. The only thing I'm guessing is that maybe it means I have to kill the final boss in normal mode. I haven't tried normal mode yet, but probably will this week, so I guess I'll find out lol.

10 hours ago, LenuleCZ-DN said:

At least the quest description is definitelly faulty. In the title is "Stellin Laboratory" while in description is "Bastion of Souls". Bastion was in legion tasks before 7.0 patch, now it should be the Stellin Laboratory - not sure if any mode counts. I was in Stellin Lab only once, just a test run, and we didnt killed the boss, so I don't know if the quest actually works.

That was my first thought. The quest is all mixed up.

2 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

There is one quest in Stellin Lab that won't update for me either. It notes that we have to kill the final boss, which I have done several times -- in easy mode. The only thing I'm guessing is that maybe it means I have to kill the final boss in normal mode. I haven't tried normal mode yet, but probably will this week, so I guess I'll find out lol.

And then I thought this. That it has to be hard mode.

6 minutes ago, Vellly-KT said:

can any ADM fix this quest of up legion for us please?

@Cyan

Nope. At least not from here. Send a ticket to Support and tell them that the quest for a level 7 legion is mixed up and can't be completed. 

Archived