Question about PVE equipment

2s2DBE4E-DN

I was looking at getting a legendary weapon and it seems that I can only get a legendary weapon from the dungeon IDD which you can only do once a week? And than theres the rng chance of geting it, is there no other dungeon or other way of getting a good legendary pve dungeon? I heard crafting was another way but people say crafting is very hard and annoying?

4 hours ago, 2s2DBE4E-DN said:

So this armor set should be equivalent what set exactly? Like which armor set should I be going for next after this one.

That gear is slightly better than the gold gear you get in FM/BoS, but slightly worse than the purple gear you get from IDD/PF. The stats are similar to the purple IDD/PF stuff, but it cannot be retuned -- so you can't retune it to the stats you want to have. That free gear is intended to help new/returning players get enough gear to be able to run IDD/PF to work on the better gear. So you will replace those pieces as you get better purple and especially red pieces. Have fun!

Okay so basically for pve just run PF an IDD untill I get the legendaries or uniques from those dungeons? and than refine/enhance and for pvp would be the same as usual get the genesis pvp gear, get it to +15 get the materials neded to upgrade it to the next tier? One of the items it seems the only way to get it is by getting pvp gear and dismanting it? is there no other way of getting the item, the one that you have to use with etium

1 hour ago, 2s2DBE4E-DN said:

Okay so basically for pve just run PF an IDD untill I get the legendaries or uniques from those dungeons? and than refine/enhance

Yes. You will also get a few red pieces from PF and IDD over time as well. Once you have most of your reds from PF and IDD, you can start doing SL easy mode. Note, if you have geared friends, they may be able to carry you through SL before then.

and for pvp would be the same as usual get the genesis pvp gear, get it to +15 get the materials neded to upgrade it to the next tier?

Correct.

One of the items it seems the only way to get it is by getting pvp gear and dismanting it? is there no other way of getting the item, the one that you have to use with etium

I believe you are talking about Fighting Spirit Fragments? If so, yes. You can only obtain that material by disenchanting pvp gear -- either genesis crystal or crafted. That said, we actually do have the Fragments as an event reward right now. They are on the Shugo Sweep boards as well as inside the Anniversary Vending Machine that costs 3 Anniversary coins to use.

On 20/9/2019 at 11:45 AM, 2s2DBE4E-DN said:

Okay so I got the full BCM set which is cool I didnt know that was even going on, to bad it doesnt let you choose between pole arm or greatsworrd xD So this armor set should be equivalent what set exactly? Like which armor set should I be going for next after this one.

You can also get a selectable weapon (legendary) and armor with gold ingots from the Gold Sand Trader shop, the weapon costs 25 gold ingots thus you need 5 days to get the gold ingots unless you already have them. Of course you would probably need two weapons so you can armsfuse them, so 50 gold ingots is what you need to get a rather ok legendary polearm armsfused.

Archived